Car Crash

Jughead's POV

J- "All I am saying is to stay away from him Betty!! That's all."

B- "You are not the one to decide who I should be friends with or not!!"

J- "Guess what...I can cause I'm your boyfriend."

Lately Betty has been spending a lot of time with Archie. I admit that I am jealous of course. But the way he looks at her I know his intentions are not good.

B- "You are my boyfriend not my mom Jughead!! You are no one to control me."

J- "I can and always will. So from now on you are not meeting Archie. I care about you Betts and that's why I am doing this."

B- "No you don't freaking care about me."

With that she ran out of my trailer slamming the door shut. I ran my hand through my hair and sat on the couch. I tried calling Betty but she was not picking up. It has been half an hour and she was still not answering my calls. I tried one more time and someone did pick up.

(S here is stranger)

J- "Hey Betts!! I am so sorry baby. I just want to know if you are okay. We can talk about it tomorrow. Plea-."

S- "hey, my name is Sam. Umm...I found this phone near the crash. Is the blonde haired lady related to you?"

J- "S-She is my girlfriend. Wh-what crash??"

S- "There has been a terrible car crash here. The ambulance came and took her to the hospital."

J- "Thank you s-so much. I hung up the phone and ran to the hospital."

At the hospital

J- "Hey has any blonde haired girl been brought here?"

R- "Yeah!! But she is in surgery. You have to wait."

J- "This is all my freaking fault."

I whispered to myself letting the sloppy tears run down my face. Soon everyone came to the hospital except Alice which was not surprising. My dad came to me and hugged me.

J- "This is all my fault dad. If I would have not yelled at her she would have not left the trailer. I am s-sorry dad."

I cried on my father's shoulder.

FP- "She will be alright."

I nodded and sat down again. Then my eyes fell on Archie. He had a guilt look on his face.

J- "Anything you want to say Archie!!"

A- "I am sorry Jug. I forced her to be with me. I told her that if she would not spend more time with me then I would do everything I could to break y'all up."

I lunged at him and punched him repeatedly. My father, Sweet Pea, and Fangs pulled me back. Veronica went to Archie with tears in her eyes and slapped him.

V- "How dare you do that to my best friend!! Leave right now."

J- "Didn't you hear her. Freaking leave!"

Archie ran out of the hospital. I fell to the ground sobbing, thinking that my Betty might not make it.

D- "Anyone for Elizabeth Cooper?"

J- "Yeah we all are."

D- "she is out of surgery now and is fine. But she is on strict bed rest for one month. You can see her now."

J- "You all can go in. I-I will come afterwards."

FP- "But boy."

J- "Please dad. I can't face her right now."

V- "okay. But if she wants you I'll drag your butt right to the room. Got it."

I smiled and nodded.

Betty's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache and saw I was in the hospital. The last thing I remembered was a truck hitting my car. I saw Veronica, Fp, Sweet pea, Toni, Cheryl, Kevin, and Fangs came in my room. But where was Jug?? I want him right now.

B- "Hey guys."

V- " You okay Betty? Do you need anything?"

B- "No I am okay, just a headache nothing else."

K- "Why didn't you tell us about Archie?"

B- "He forced me not to. I couldn't do anything."

F- "you should have seen Jug punching Archie. It was epic."

Everyone in the room laughed including me.

B- "Talking about Jug...Where is he?"

V- "Now I am dragging his butt down here. Give me one second."

B- "When Jug comes, can y'all give us some time?"

Fp- "of course. He is a mess outside."

Veronica came in with Jug. God he was really a mess but a cute one. Everyone left the room and Jug stood by the door with his head hanging low. He had the guilt face and tears in his eyes.

B- "Juggie."

He shook his head and ran to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

B- "Okay, now I can't breathe."

J- "Ohh....sorry."

He sat down beside me on the bed and pulled my head on his lap and stroked my hair.

J- "I am sorry Betty. If I would have not yelled at you then this would have not happened. You can blame me."

B- "No I won't. It's my fault I didn't tell you about him before."

J- "From now on, no more secrets. Okay?"

B- "Okay."

He leaned down and kissed me.

J- "Sleep baby, you need rest."

B- "I love you Juggie."

J- "I love you too Betts."