When Did That Happen

Betty's POV

I walk was walking through the empty halls of Riverdale High getting my books from my locker when I felt breathing against my neck before feeling a few kisses being planted there. 

I know those lips anywhere, me and Jughead have been secretly dating for the past 9 months, he's the most popular kid in school and I'm the complete opposite. Pretty sure my English teacher doesn't even know my name. 

"Hi princess." He says before turning me around and planting a kiss on my lips. 

I laugh at his adorable face, for his reputation as a tough popular guy in a gang, he sure is quite a softy with me. 

"Hi, Jug." 

"So there is a party tonight and I think we should go, it's at Veronica's apartment and like half of the school is gonna be there." He told me as we started walking towards the blue and gold. 

"I don't know Juggie, I thought we were keeping our relationship to ourselves." I ask. 

"We are, just because I bring a "friend" to the party doesn't mean we're dating." 

"Even though we are." I added. 

"But they don't have to know that." He laughs. "Ok, I'll pick you up from your place at about 6:30 cause it starts at 7:00 and it takes about 20 minutes to get there." He tells me. 

I nod before giving him a kiss and walking off. 

Finally the end of the day has came and the bell rang, I head straight out of school and walk home. 

I notice it's only 3:15 so I have time to take a nap, I set my alarm for 5:30 and go to sleep. 

As I'm dreaming peacefully of my charming boyfriend. A piercing beeping noise wakes me up, after noticing it's my alarm, I shut it off and jump out of bed and into the shower. 

After showering, I get dressed into white jeans with a black turtleneck shirt and curl my hair, I put on some makeup and grab my phone and sit on the couch waiting for Jughead. 

About 20 minutes later I'm watching TV and I hear a knock on my door. I jump up and open it coming face to face with Jughead. 

"Wow! You look amazing, stunning." He says with a grin plastered on his face. 

"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself." We laugh and I jump on the back of his bike and we drove off. 

We walk inside to see a huge crowd, drinks and dancing going on everywhere. Me and Jughead walk up to his friends to say hello. 

While everyone is talking we hear a certain red head princess start talking. 

"Attention! Any losers wanna play truth or dare, meet us in the backyard by the bonfire." Cheryl states before walking back outside to where it's held. 

I go back to talking to Toni when I feel someone grab my wrist and start dragging me towards the game. 

"Jug, what are you doing? No, I am not playing this." 

After a little convincing I join the game. I'm sitting next to Jughead when I hear someone ask "Betty! Truth or dare?" 

"I uh-dare." I sigh. 

Veronica look around before locking eye's with Jughead and smirking. "Betty Cooper, I dare you to make out with Jughead for a whole minute." She smirks. 

"What-." But I'm quickly cut off by the feeling of his lips against mine. He pulls me onto his lap and I'm to focused on him to even think about the people around me. 

The minute goes by and I sit back down in my seat and everyone looks shocked. 

"Ok, there is no way you haven't done that before!" Cheryl says. 

"That's cause we have, we've been dating for 9 months." I hear Jughead say. 

I look at him shocked as everyone gasps. 

"When did that happen?!"