Romeo and Juliet part 2

Betty's POV

Me and Jughead practiced our lines a few times and pretty much had them memorized. I then flipped to the next page and it was the kissing part of the script. "What's the next scene Betty?" Jughead said. I was still looking down at the paper biting my nails. I bite my nails when I'm nervous and Jughead knew that so he saw that something was up. "Betts what's wrong?" He said ripping the paper out of my hand. He was reading it in confusion but then when he got to the end of the paper, he saw the kissing part of the script. "Oh... why are you so nervous about it though?" He said. "Well, because I didn't think we liked each other." I said. That whole sentence was a lie. I didn't want to say I like him and him not feeling the same way, so I just said that I didn't like him. "Betty I've been keeping it in for way to long." He said. I was so nervous. I sat there waiting for him to say something. "Betty Cooper." He said taking my hand. "I have loved you since the day I first laid eyes on you." He said. I was shocked. I didn't really have a expression because I didn't know what to say or do. "Even if you don't love me, I will always love you, Betty Cooper." He said. That was the most adorable and wholesome thing anyone has ever done. "Jughead, I love you too." He then pulled me in for a kiss. It lasted for at least 2 minutes and then we had a long hug.

*2 weeks later*

2 weeks later after the night at my house me and Jug started dating and we're pretty much a couple. I think I have finally found my happy ever after.