Period

Betty woke up feeling a sharp pain in her abdomen. She felt dampness on her bed sheets. Only then she realized she was on her period. "Crap" she thought as she rushed out of bed only to be slowed down by cramps. She clutched her stomach as she fell to the floor from the pain.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor crying in pain. Betty heard a knock at the door. "Oh God it's Jughead." We was meant to be meeting at pop's to go over our Blue and Gold article. "Crap" before she could even fully get up and out of her bedroom she already saw Jughead waiting by her bedroom door. "Why did I give jughead that spare key?" 

"Hey Betty, are you okay? You didn't show up at pop's so I came by to check up on you." He said worriedly as he walked up to her resting his hands on her shoulders and looking into her green eyes. "I'm uhh. I'm on my period Jug." She said embarrassed, a blush spreading over her face.

"Oh. Well we can go over our article another time. For now I'm taking care of you." Jughead told her. "Juggie you don't have to."

"But what if I want to." He said while walking over to her bed and noticing the blood on the sheets. He started to take off the bloody sheets of the bed and put them in the hamper not being disgusted by the ordeal one bit." "Come on Betts let's get you sorted." He said meaning for her to do the normal stuff he knew girl have to do on their periods.

Betty left her bedroom and went into the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and then went down stairs seeing Jughead with a glass of water in one hand and a painkiller in another. She took the pill and took it down with the water, finishing it all.

"Today we are going to relax for your sake." Jug said as he gave Betty a hug. They sat down on the couch and let her put on anything she wanted. Jug got up for a moment walked into the kitchen then sat back down. "Chocolate helps, or so I've heard." Jughead grinned as he gave her a chocolate bar. "Thanks Jug, you are the best boyfriend ever." She replied back. "Well I'm glad to hear that before you start getting all grumpy and moody." They both shared a kiss that was sweet and passionate whether it was from the chocolate or maybe their love for each other.