Party Animal

Betty's POV

"Betty let's go!" V says shouting up the stairs. 

"I'm coming!" I shout back doing the last bit of my makeup.

Walking down the stairs, I do the last adjustments of my dress. It's a very short black dress, perfect for clubbing. 

"Wow B you look hottt! All the boys are going to go crazyy." Veronica says winking. 

Blushing, I grab my purse and walk out the door. 

"Let's do this!" 

Walking into the club, the bright lights and music hit me like a punch in the face. People screaming the words while dancing, the lights shining in every direction. 

"Let's dance!" Veronica says and grabs my hand gently. She guides me through the crowd of people to an empty spot on the edge of the dance floor. Veronica suddenly burst out dancing, turning around and throwing her arm in every direction. 

"Come on Betty! Just feel the beat." She says jumping. 

My body sways to the rhythm. I ran my hands through my hair and swinging my hips. 

Song after song, Veronica and I were jumping all over the place laughing without a care in the world. 

Jughead's POV 

"Here you go sir." 

I pick up my beer and down it, drinking away my feelings. 

Staring at the floor, I gaze at the carpet silently as the music bursts my ear drums. 

Suddenly, someone hits my shoulder, throwing me forward. 

Turning around to find the idiot, my eye's wander over to someone else. Her.

This girl was swaying her hips and throwing her hands all over the place. Her hair was wildly shaken a couple of times. 

Dang. 

She was like a magnet. And I was so attracted to her. 

Getting off my seat, I walk over to her. 

Before I'm able to reach her, another girl knocks into her. She falls back, losing balance. Swiftly, I catch her in my arms and stare into her beautiful eyes. 

Betty's POV 

Those eyes. I was lost in those mysterious but beautiful eyes. 

"t-t-t." I stutter. 

"Jughead Jones." He says smirking. He pulls me back to my feet and grabs my waist with one hand. 

"May I have a dance?" He says whispering in my ear.