I don't wanna go

Betty's POV

I woke up by something warm against my neck. I lifted my head and saw Jug nuzzling into my neck and his breath was tickling me. After everything that happened between Chic and I, I asked Jug if I could live with him in the trailer and he obviously said yes. Fp was out for some business so it was just Jug and I. My thoughts were interrupted by Jug pulling me closer to himself and tightening his grip around my waist. "Jug come on wake up.... we gotta go to school." "No" I heard a muffled no from him. "Please Jug at least let me get ready." I said trying to get out of his grip. And he just held me tighter. "Don't you dare leave this bed and this little boyfriend of yours alone Betty Cooper." This only made me giggle. He looked up at me and kissed me softly and nuzzled back into my neck. "Juggie we are gonna miss our school." "Then let it....... I don't wanna go. I just want to cuddle with you. That's it and for that I need you, so no one is going to school." "Juggie?" "Betty?" He said in the same tone. "Are you serious Jug. I don't want to miss school." "Yes I am serious and don't worry I'll teach you... now please shut up and let me cuddle with my girlfriend." So I thought of teasing him. I again tired to get out of his grip. "Nooooooooooo." He whined. He showed me his pouty face and I finally gave up and got closer to him. "Yayy." I giggled as he pulled me closer. "What happened to my bad Jug?" "Ooooo he is on break and the cute Jug is out now, so let's sleep now.