𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 - 3

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

❝︎ HOME SWEET HOME . ❞︎

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Here's your guys room," Y/n said to Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie.

The character have all introduced themselves in their own way, some even asking dumb questions that Y/n was understanding as to why they have asked. They have all gotten into a group of two or more and Y/n had gave them all rooms to sleep in.

Currently, it was 4 am, which did not make Y/n happy, but he sucked it up for the sake of the the characters and just led them to their rooms. They were all so amazed at the richness and high quality of each rooms, like they've been sleeping in a dungeon their whole lives.

"Uh, thank you, Y/n, you've already done so much," Bertholdt stated while scratching the back of his head.

"It's nothing," Y/n said with a dismissive hand, "You guys need a place to stay and I don't mind, much. Besides I can just find out how to let you guys get back to your world, and you'll be gone, like nothing happened."

Reiner and Annie side glanced each other, while Bertholdt slightly slumped his stance. If this world was that peaceful, they kinda don't want to leave. Just living a peaceful life with 'friends' and no war, it was nice...

"Anyways, clothes are in the walk-in closets. Annie, you have the closet on the right for privacy, Reiner and Bertholdt will use the left side. Extra pillows are in the cabinet along with extra blankets. Have a good night guys, if you need anything my room is four rooms down on the right."

"Ah, right, thank you again, Y/n," Bertholdt mumbled slightly.

Y/n nodded and yawned but gave a small smile, "Yes, goodnight you three."

With that Y/n closed the door, letting the other three think about what had just happened and where they were again. It was new for a change, just a tad bit different.

Y/n yawned as he walked back to his room. Everyone had already been showed their rooms and were handling themselves now. He stretched a bit as opened his bedroom door.

"Ah! Y/n! Do you happen to have a dust cleaner here? Levi said he wanted one just in case!" Hange called out, running up to Y/n.

Y/n rubbed his eye a bit, "Uh, cleaning supples should be in the lower cabinets under the sink. Wait, why does he need cleaning supples? I did just clean the place two days ago."

Hange lightly blushed at Y/n's slightly tired action, they shook their head however, "Levi's a clean freak that's why and I don't think he likes the fact that he's rooming with me and Erwin."

Y/n blinked, "Does he want his own room then? I still have plenty."

Hange waved their hand dismissively, "Nahh it's fine. Goodnight Y/n! Thanks a lot!!"

Y/n only nodded and went into his room as Hange ran back to their shared room with Erwin and Levi in it. Y/n closed his door and closed his eyes in tiredness.

"Damn... What a night..." Y/n mumbled to himself as he walked over to his bed.

Y/n sat on his bed and took out his phone. He stared at it for a second before unlocking it. He went to his phones and clicked on his best friends' contact. He was about to call them but his finger stopped mid way.

Y/n's eyes lowered slightly, "Ah, they're probably working... I wouldn't want to bother them."

Y/n put his phone on the dresser and was about to get ready for bed. However, the buzzing of his phone stopped him. He picked up his phone again and deadpanned.

"Or maybe not..." Y/n accepted the call.

"Hello-"

"OH MY GOD, Y/N YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!" Kai, Y/n's best friend, shouted into the phone.

Y/n lightly chuckled, "And I have something I have to tell you too."

"Okay! Okay!! You go first then!!"

"Well, I think some characters from an anime just popped out of nowhere into my house."

There was silence.

"Uh, Kai?"

"No fucking way, me too!!" Kai shouted excitedly.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened, "Really?? What show?"

"Jujutsu Kisen!! What about you?! You??"

"Attack on Titan."

"Aww man!! You got Hange!! Damnit!! Wait! You barely even watch anime huh??"

"I know, but here I am with 15 characters from the show," Y/n stated.

"You're luckyyy, but I got Inumaki so I'm happy! Wait, isn't it - like - 4 am over there for you?" Kai asks, generally concern.

"Uh yeah?"

"And the anime characters - I'm guessing - came around 2 am?"

"Yea."

"GO TO SLEEP YOU HAG!!"

"I know... I know..."

"You better sleep!! Or I'm gonna fly all the over there to make you sleep!!"

Y/n laughed a bit, "Yeah, okay, goodnight, Kai."

"Yeah, yeah, SLEEP, tall man! Night-night!"

Y/n shook his head as the call ended. He let out another yawn as he put his phone away and covered himself with the blankets. His eyes began to droop and he was out like a light. Today was a really weird day.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

❝︎ THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME . ❞︎

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
887