Cᴀʀɪɴɢ Eɴᴅɪɴɢ

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The sound of the leaves and petals rustling together were all that were heard. However, the two people standing in front of each other could argue that their hearts were beating louder. Y/n stared as he blushed a pink color.

"Wha..." Y/n began as he stuttered slightly, "What...? M-Marco..."

Marco was already crying from the lack of confidence he had in himself. If people didn't know any better, Marco would look like a toddler trying not to cry their heart out after getting hurt somehow. However, it wasn't that case. Marco blushed a deep red color as he clutched the hem of his shirt.

"Y-Y/n..." Marco stuttered as he lightly hiccuped for a second, "I-I love you! I just- I wanted- I just wanted to say that! I just wanted to get that off of my chest. It hurts too much not saying anything after all this time. So, I love you, Y/n!"

Y/n had never seen Marco this emotional before, sure he's seen Marco cry before, but never had Marco voiced out anything to him. His eyes soften dramatically from before, "Marco...?"

Marco cried as he looked down, he couldn't stop his tears but he really wanted to, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm a crybaby, you can laugh. But I can't hold back and watch anymore, Y/n. I needed to get those words off of my chest. They hurt too much too keep in. Y/n, I'm sorry. I'll... I'll leave you be now."

Before Marco could even turn around and leave, Y/n grabbed Marco's wrist. Shocked that he was pulled back into the conversation, one that he thought had ended right then and there, Marco's eyes widened as he looked back at Y/n.

Marco, if it was even possible, blushed more as he noticed that Y/n had a bit of pink on his cheeks and that he smiled so warmly at him it filled his heart with so much love it felt like it would burst. Y/n smiled at Marco as he held onto his hand gently, not wanting Marco to leave.

"Oh Marco," Y/n whispered, "There's no need to cry, there's no need to say sorry. I'm not going to laugh at you, nor am I going to call you names. If those words hurt too much to keep in, then it's okay to say them out loud. I love you too, Marco."

Marco's eyes widened as he stared at Y/n for a second longer, taking in every feature he had in his memories, "... love... me...?"

Y/n playfully laughed at Marco's stuttering, he pulled him closer by the waist, "Yes, Marco. I love you. I love you so much, and you saying that you love me makes my whole world fly." He laughed a bit as he put a hand on Marco's chest, "I can feel your heart beating from here. Marco, are you all right?"

"I... I..." Marco muttered as tears began to overflow, however he smiled, "I'm so happy."

"Oh god, Marco," Y/n chuckled as he cupped Marco's face and kissed him all over.

Marco chuckled then laughed at Y/n's kisses. They were so filled with love it almost made Marco think that he would have a sweet tooth because of how sweet Y/n was being. Soon enough, Y/n stopped his kisses and looked at Marco's eyes with a warmth that neither of them could explain.

"Are you going to be okay now?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah..." Marco said as he smiled, "With you, I'm more than okay."

Y/n chuckled as he leaned towards Marco, Marco also leaning closer, "I hope that you are, my beloved."

Marco blushed red at the nickname than at the kiss Y/n gave him. He flinched but quickly recovered as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck, holding him closer. Y/n smiled in the kiss before clinging onto Marco's waist and pulled him closer. They laughed in the kiss, they couldn't help themselves.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
690