𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨... - 38

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

❝︎ PHONE CALLS ARE MUCH MORE PERSONAL THAN TEXTING . ❞︎

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The phone keeps going off. It just keeps ringing, and ringing, and ringing. There was no end to the annoying ringing. Every time it rings Y/n has to hold himself back from picking up the phone to say hello, because he knows that once he answers the call all hell will break loose.

Ringing, and ringing, and ringing, it's all what the phone seems to be doing. Turning it on vibrator won't help, putting under a pillow won't help, nothing helped. It just keeps going and going.

1 hour, then 2, then 4, then a half more, it on for forever. Y/n was only trying to do his paperwork, he needed to get it done. However, his phone tells him otherwise as it keeps ringing the annoying sound that he's slowly starting to hate.

Finally, after the ringing had started up again, Y/n threw his phone out of his room. He was sick and tired of the ringing. He threw his phone hard, making the screen crack and almost shatter. The others who were waiting outside of Y/n's office, were shocked at Y/n's sudden anger.

"I'm tired of that ringing," Was all that Y/n said, his voice exhausted and husky, "Take it away from me, or I'm going to lose my mind over that shit." And then he slammed the door behind him, going back into his office.

Bertholdt, one of the people who were outside of Y/n's office, was shocked to see Y/n look so furious over something as simple as his own phone. He looked at Marco and Peick with a concerned and worried look in his eyes. The other two had the same look.

"This is bad..." Bertholdt whispered.

Marco was quick to nod, "Yeah, last time Y/n's phone was ringing like that, he almost could've been beaten," He said, remembering about Zaxton and Railey.

"What happened last time...?" Pieck was hesitant to ask.

"Last time Y/n was constantly being called over and over again, was when his co-worker continued to threaten him for money," Marco stated turning to Pieck.

Bertholdt crutched his fist, "They've finally had enough of Y/n saying no and came here. They injured him and called him so many things."

"What did you guys do about that?" Pieck whispered out.

Marco and Bertholdt turn away to look at the phone, "Nothing," Marco said, "We did nothing. We were all frozen in place, in shock that someone as kind as Y/n was being treated as trash. We were only lucky that our old captains, Hange, Erwin, and Levi, stepped in and scared them off."