𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 - 2

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

How Kai is with the JJK cast︎

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Kai sighed in happiness as he just got off a call with Y/n. Y/n had finally opened up to his characters as he was starting to make a full recovery after his visit from his mom and dad.

"Finally, that hag got some help," Kai groaned to himself.

"Who's the hag?" A voice questioned.

Kai flinched in surprise, "WAH!! WHO THE-?! Gojo, don't sneak up on me like that!!"

Gojo, the one that scared Kai, let out a laugh as he was wearing some casual clothes with sunglasses on, "Sorry! Sorry! I just couldn't help myself!!"

Kai deadpanned, "Sure... Besides, how many times do I have to say that you don't need those sunglasses anymore? Your curse energy doesn't work in this world."

Gojo shrugged as he took off the sunglasses, revealing his pretty blue eyes, "Force of habit, I guess. Anyway~ we need your help~"

"Oh? Well, what is it?" Kai asked as he crossed his arms, "I mean, this world and your world isn't all that different, just no curse energy, so I don't see why you need my help in anything?"

"Yeah~ About that..." Gojo said with a forced smile.

"NAH! NAH! NAH! I'M ABOUT TO FIGHT THIS BITCH!!"

"I AIN'T DOING ANYTHING, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"YA GODDAMN EXSISTED, THAT'S WHAT!"

"FUCK OFF, I DIDN'T DO SHIT!!"

"MMMM, I THINK THE FUCK YOU DID!"

"Yuta found Geto, Toji found me and Geto, and Yuji found Mahito," Gojo sung as he gave Kai a smile.

"Huh..." Kai huffed out as his eyes were wide in shock and a pointed smile was on his face, "Take care of you guys, they said. It'll all be fine, they said. You wouldn't cause any trouble, they said!! Gojo, did you let them out, at. The. Same. Time?"

Gojo let out an awkward laugh as he backed away, "Maybe...?"

"I had them in separate parts of the houses for a reason, GOJO!!" Kai shouted.

"I'M SORRY!!"

"Is this bully Satoru time?" Utahime asked as she poked her head around the corner.

"NO, IT'S NOT!" Gojo claimed.

Kai shook his head as he heads over to where all the yelling was happening, "Yes, it is. Do whatever you want with him."

"WAIT! KAI DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HER!!"

"You're too kind, Kai," Utahime cheered, "LADIES TO TIME!!"

"Fucking finally," Ieiri said as she and Mei Mei came around the corner too, "This'll be fun."

"H-Hold, we can talk about this?"

"Nah," Mei stated, "Suffer~"

Gojo's screams could be heard, not that anyone cared though, once Kai gives permission to fuck Gojo up, people go hay wire. What? He deserves it for acting like he's a god all this time anyways.

This was normal in Kai's household with the JJk cast. There was constant fighting, yelling, shouting, and scolding, which came from Kai. It was complete chaos, and everyone was glad that Kai could always defuse the situation.

Sometimes, Kai envies Y/n for having calm characters while he was stuck with the chaotic ones. As much as they were fun, they were also a handful, especially with barely any responsible adults in the JJk universe.

Y/n gotten lucky, in Kai's mind at least.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
553