𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 - 1

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Y/n x GN! Reader

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You worked under the one and only Y/n L/n. Of course, no one Y/n's last name at your job. Y/n was a secretive person at work, but, for some unknown reason, Y/n trusted you with knowing his last name.

Now, you weren't going to lie, Y/n was a handsome man. He had the face, the soft looking hair, the body, the personality, everything you would ever want in a man. And let's not forget those man tiddies this man has. This man was just too fine for your own good.

You worked as the right-hand person for Y/n. Meaning that you had to see him every day for you job, and it was always euphoric to see Y/n every day when you're working. Y/n would talk to you in a calm voice and would hand you paper work with such care that it made you swoon for him.

It wasn't a secret to yourself that you knew you had a crush on your boss, but how can you not? However, Y/n was also popular with the ladies and gentlemen. He's handsome so it was bound to happen. But everyone else just seemed so much more better than you, you knew for a fact that you wouldn't stand a chance against them for Y/n's heart.

At this thought, you began to distance yourself from Y/n. You tried to make less conversation with him, look at him less, and talk less whenever he's around. You just didn't want drama the stir in the office because of your love for Y/n, so you kept your feelings in.

You were planning on keeping your feelings a secret for as long as you could, but fate had other plans. Y/n personally called you to his office one day. He had came up to you face to face and asked you to meet him in his office. You couldn't help but blush in embarrassment since he asked you in the middle of a busy hallway.

When you had entered Y/n's office, you had to prepare your heart for talking to Y/n one-on-one. However, the minute you greeted Y/n and asked what he needed from you, Y/n talked with a soft and caring voice that you, and you only, have heard in the department.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked as he pushed aside his paperwork, "I've noticed that you've been trying to avoid me. You talked less to me. I really enjoy our conversations, so you not talking to me makes me feel down. May I ask why you've been avoiding me?"

You blushed. You tried to muster up words, but you just couldn't. So, with a sigh, you told him everything. The drama, the rumors, the talking and whispering in the halls, how you felt about Y/n, and how you were scared to love him. You spilled your heart out to Y/n, looking down not wanting to know his reaction. You were scared of being rejected and seeing the disgusted look on Y/n's face.

However, the sound of disgust never happened. In fact, Y/n gave you a soft chuckle, one that was so warm, it felt like spring itself had became a human. You looked up with red cheeks as you noticed that Y/n had gotten out of his seat and is now standing in front of you.

"Is that what this is all about?" Y/n asked as he laughed to himself, "That's why you've been avoiding me? God, how much cuter can you get, huh, sugar?"

You stuttered at the sudden usage of a nickname. Your blush seemed to darken more at the fact that it was Y/n who said it to you.

Y/n gave you a closed eyed smile as he put his hand on your cheek and caressed it, "Oh, sugar, you don't have to worry about those people anymore, I swear. My heart belongs to you and you only. Honestly, I wanted to tell you my feelings earlier but you beat me to it. So? What do you say? Will you be my partner?"

You never said yes so fast in your life. You hugged Y/n tightly as small tears pricked your eyes. Y/n was finally yours, and you were finally Y/n's. The small chats with Y/n, the happy laughs you would share with each other, the memories of, well, everything rushed to you. You were just so happy.

"Now," Y/n said as he held onto your waist, "it's time for you to wake up."

You blinked for a second before questioning what Y/n meant.

Y/n gave you a smile, except it looked sad, he leaned down to where your lips are, "Wake up, sugar." And then he kissed your lips.

You suddenly snapped your eyes opened as you sat up quickly in your bed. You blinked the confusion out of your eyes as you looked around. You were in your bedroom, in your world, not Y/n's world.

You could feel tears prick your eyes as you realized that Y/n loving you was all just a dream. You hurriedly grabbed your phone to check the time. It was still night, you would've kept sleeping if it weren't for the dream you just had.

With a heavy heart, your arms went limp, the phone still in your hands. Everything was just a dream, Y/n was still a fictional character is a fictional world, Y/n will never be able to be in your world.

You felt tears slip down your cheek. You sniffed as you wiped them away. However, a vibration on your phone made you look at it. It was a notification. You wiped your eyes to get rid of your tears and to see the notification more clearly.

'Eeveelover_love updated His World...'

Your eyes shined at the sight of the notification. You smiled as you tapped it. Y/n may not be real in the real world, Y/n may be a fictional character, but he will forever be real to you, in your heart. Y/n will always be with you.

"That's my sugar... Keep going, I know you can do it. I'll always be here waiting for you. Thank you, so much, for keeping me by your side."

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
1052