𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 - 48

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

❝︎ PEACE BETWEEN MEN WILL NEVER BE CERTAIN - erwin smith ❞︎

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Y/n breathed softly as he was snuggled up against a pillow, sleeping. It was early in the morning, and he finally decided to sleep in for once in his life. Needlesstosay, he was having the best sleep in his life at the moment.

"DAAAD!!"

"GAH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Y/n was startled awake when two small bodies jumped onto him suddenly. The sudden pressure scared him half to death as he was now wide awake from his deep slumber. He would've knocked the two bodies away if he didn't recognize the brown and blonde hair.

"Gabi, Falco?! What happened?! What's wrong??" Y/n questioned, is hands shaking from being startled.

Gabi and Falco blinked in slight shock and confusion that Y/n was so jittery in the morning and so well rested. The bags under Y/n's eyes seemed to have lessen too which was also a surprise. However, the two kids just smiled as they laughed with each other.

Y/n's breathing calmed as he soon realized the situation, "Geez, you too..." He pinched both of their cheeks, "Don't scare me like that! You both almost gave me a heart attack!!"

"Sorry, dad!!" Falco beamed as he struggled against Y/n's hold, "We just couldn't help ourselves!"

Y/n sighed as he let go of his two kids, "No you did not. What are you two doing in here anyways? It's still pretty early in the morning, you two should still be in bed."

"Couldn't sleep!"

"Besides," Gabi started, "we want to watch our show too!"

"Watch your show?" Y/n muttered, "Oooh, that show. Yeah, not happening."

"WHAT?!"

Y/n shushed Gabi and Falco after they screamed off of the top of their lungs, "Look that show is hella brutal, there's no way I am going to show you that."

"But we literal came from that 'hella brutal' world. I think we can handle it," Gabi lightly huffed playfully as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sure it's nothing that we haven't seen before too," Falco added.

"Yes, yes I know all of that. But as much as I love you both, I still want you guys to keep that small innocence you have left over," Y/n said as he petted Gabi's and Falco's head, "I want the best for the both of you, I promise, and the best I can do right not is not letting you see that show."