Fᴏᴏᴅ Eɴᴅɪɴɢ

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of panic as he looked at the person in front of him with wide eyes. The apple flowers that were once in his hands dropped to the ground because Y/n was so in shock. He stared at the person in front of him.

"S-Sa-Sasha?!" Y/n called out as he was quick to her side, "Wha-? Why are you crying, Sasha??"

Sasha stared at Y/n as she couldn't think of any words. What was she supposed to say? She didn't want to repeat her words out of fear of rejection. So, instead, she cried. She didn't mean to, but she did, and it hurt.

"Y-Y/n..." Sasha sniffed as Y/n tried to wipe away her tears, "Y/n..."

Y/n's worry only increased after hearing Sasha beg for him, "Oh, Sasha. What do you need? Do you need anything? I'll go back inside and-"

Before Y/n could leave her, Sasha trapped his sleeve and tugged him to her, "N-No, please, stay with me..."

Y/n, having never seen Sasha like this before, stayed. He didn't say anything as he stayed by Sasha's side like all the other times he had. He held Sasha close to him as she cried. He didn't know why Sasha was crying, not even Sasha knew why she was crying. She just was.

"Sasha...?" Y/n whispered carefully.

"I love you..." Sasha hiccuped as she clutched onto Y/n's shirt.

Y/n's eyes widened.

Sasha's tears glossed over her eyes as they overflowed and poured out onto her cheeks, "I love you so much, it hurts. It hurts more than my phantom pains. It hurts more than thinking that I'll be eaten alive. I love you, Y/n, I love you so, so much. I'm sorry for crying, I really am, but I... I just can't help it."

Y/n didn't say anything for a moment, making Sasha's clutch on him tighter. However, he smiled softly as he felt his own tears prick his eyes. He held Sasha closer to him, holding onto her head and waist carefully. He gave a careful kiss on Sasha's head, making her perk up slightly.

Feeling the warmth of her new lover, Sasha's eyes widened and her cheeks redden with a blush. She felt Y/n kiss her head as he continued to hold her like she was the only important thing in the world. This made Sasha's eyes tear up again, but this time, she smiled.

"I love you too, Sasha," Y/n whispered carefully as apple flower petals decorated the place around them, "I love you so much. I would have no other person in the world as my lover. I want you by my side. You are everything I need."

"Y/n..." Sasha sniffed as she buried herself in Y/n's chest, feeling safe in his arms.

Y/n smiled as he closed his eyes and caressed Sasha's head, "Shhh, it's okay now. Everything is going to be okay now. You have me here, and I have you here. You don't need to cry anymore, I promise."

Sasha carefully pulled away from Y/n's chest. Y/n let her but still kept her in his arms, not that she minded. Sasha looked up at Y/n as she noticed tears were in both her's and his face. She let out a small laugh as she smiled at Y/n.

"Will you... stay by me... forever?" Sasha asked, almost pleadingly.

Y/n kissed Sasha's cheek, making her chuckle lightly, "Always, and I'll make all the best foods I can, all just for you."

Sasha smiled as her eyes turned soft, "I would... like that."

Y/n leaned forwards as he and Sasha both lowered their eyes to each other's lips, "I would like that too, Sasha."

With that, Y/n's and Sasha's lips met with one another. They kissed as the apple flower petals danced around them and stuck into their hair. Sasha laughed slightly. Y/n smiled as he continued to pamper her with kisses. They both loved it.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
695