Fʟʏ Eɴᴅɪɴɢ

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Y/n stood in shock of the words that came out of the mouth of the person in front of him. His (e/c) eyes shined with the light of the sun. The petals of the apple flowers got stuck in his hair as the wind put them in there. And, of course, a red blush made its way to his cheeks.

"What... What are you talking about?" Y/n questioned, "Eren...?"

Eren clutched the side of his shirt as a blush was covering his cheeks. He never felt this fluttered before it was almost embarrassing. But he did it, he spoke the words he always wanted to say to Y/n. It was only if Y/n was going to accept his feelings or not.

"I love you, Y/n," Eren said again as he hesitantly took a step closer to Y/n, "I love you so much that words cannot describe how I feel towards you. I've had these feelings for so long... I've always wanted to say that to you."

Y/n's eyes soften seeing Eren open up to him once again, he too took a step closer, "Eren..."

Eren looked down as the red blush covered his face and reached his ears and nape, "I understand if you don't feel the same, but I just wanted to let you know that I will forever be grateful for everything you've done. Your cooking, your care... and your love. I cherished it all. I love you, Y/n. I'm... sorry for wasting your time, money, and energy on me... But really... really do love you. I-"

Eren was cut off when he felt a pair of hands on his face. The hands were soft and held so much care it almost made him want to cry. Eren looked up and noticed that Y/n had a soft smile on his face. And the look in his eyes, it made Eren feel so warm.

"Oh, Eren," Y/n whispered, "You can be so silly sometimes."

"Y/n?" Eren questioned, tears pricking his eyes.

Y/n gave a small kiss on Eren's nose, making him and Eren blush more, "Of course, I accept your feelings. You don't have anything to worry. I'm here, and I love you more than anything. Don't cry, you have my love now. I love you, Eren."

Eren's eyes shined. Although Y/n told him not to cry anymore, he couldn't help but feel his tears drip down his face. However, he was smiling, the brightest smile Y/n had seen ever. Eren's smile actually reached his eyes, and the red blush made him look adorable.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you!" Eren repeated as he hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n let out a laugh as he felt Eren pick him up slightly from the grass below him. Soon, Eren joined in the laugh, then the two were both laughing together. The laugh was filled with so much warmth and joy, it melted each other's hearts.

Eren slowly came down from his euphoric moment, as did Y/n. The two locked eyes with each other as they both smiled. Y/n's smile was so warm. Eren's eyes held so much happiness. This... this was there love.

Eren lifted his hand and put it on Y/n's face, Y/n leaned into the touch making Eren blush a little more, "Y/n," He asked carefully as he moved his lips closer to Y/n's, "C-Can I?"

Y/n only smiled as he put his hand back on Eren's face, "Only if you want to," He said.

Without a second thought, Eren closed his eyes and brought his lips on Y/n's. Y/n closed his eyes as he let himself be engulfed into the kiss. Eren smiled in the kiss, making Y/n chuckle a bit. Everything felt so nice, so right, now that Y/n was in Eren's arms.

"I love you," Eren whispered.

"I love you too," Y/n said back, "My Eren."

Eren pecked Y/n lips with a smile, "My Y/n."

⊱ ────── ஓ๑ ▣︎ ๑ஓ ────── ⊰
676