Chapter 3:For the crown

Kumagawa and Twilight were in front of the principalul office. The minus knocked and was told to enter.

Kumagawa:[Yo!]

Celestia:Ah, Kumagawa. What can I help you with?

Kumagawa:[It's not me, actually. It's Twilight-chan right here. She would like to transfer here.]

Celestia:Certanly.

Twilight:Thank you. Um, Fluttershy said something about a crown.

Celestia:Yes, I put vice-principal Luna to put it somewhere safe. No idea how it ended up there. Were you interesed to participate for princess of Fall Formal.

Twilight:Uh-The crown-The truth is-Princess of the Fall Formal.

Celestia:That's how we name the dance.

Twilight:Oh, like the Grand Gallop Galla!

Celestia:Grand Gallop Galla.

Twilight:It was a big deal at my former school.

Celestia:Was there a princess.

Twilight:Yeah, but she wasn't exactly a student.

Kumagawa:[Nepotism at it's finest.]

Celestia:Here, the students choose one of their peers to be princess.

She showed the pictures of the princesses chosen, who were all Sunset. In every photo she becomes more evil looking.

Kumagawa still wonders how no one thinks she's planning something. Even an idiot like Zenkichi would've figured it out by now.

Kumagawa:[Well, we should go. Bye, Celestia-chan.]

Celestia:...You know, there was a time where I would correct you, but by this point is clear it's useless.

Kumagawa and Twilight were now in the halls. Twilight made a thinking pose.

Twilight:I get it. All I need is to become the princess of Fall Formal and not Sunset Shimmer!

Spike:And how are you gonna do that?

Twilight:I have no idea!

Kumagawa put a hand on his mounth, disgusted. Twilight looked worried at him.

Twilight:Are you ok!? Dud you eat something rotten?

Kumagawa:[No, no. You just sounded so much like a main character that I almost puked. Better wash it down.]

He took a bottle of vodka and one of Coca Cola out of of nowhere. He put from both in a glass and drank it in one gulp.

Twilight:Wait, isn't that an alchoolic drink. That's bad for you! What if you get drunk or get sick!?

Kumagawa:[Oh, I wish.]

Twilight:Huh?

Kumagawa:[I tried to, but it didn't work. I hoped atleast alchool would help with my constant depression.]

Twilight:...A-are you ok? Do you need to, uh, talk?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry! I'm alright.]

He was not alright. Well, that wasn't a surprise really. He was alwais messed up. But now probably he got worse.

Sunset will probably use Snip and Snails against Twilight. He found the impulse of killing those two morronic normals harder to control. But it's alright. He could ignore that desire to accomplish the current goal. After all, he was a monster.

Kumagawa:[Right, let's go to lunch.]