Chapter 5:There's a limit for bookworming

As Twilight signed the paper, with her hand after Kumagawa throwed her a look, Pinkie took it like nothing strange happened. When she looked at it, she raised her eyebrow.

Pinkie:Wow, you have a horrible hanwriting. It's like you've never held a pen before.

Kumagawa:[Is it really so bad?]

Kumagawa appeared behind Pinkie in an instant. The pink party girl wasn't startled, she just moved the list for him to see.

Kumagawa:[Wow, even kid Zenkichi-chan was solving a puzzle better than you handwrite.]

Twilight:Thanks for the help Pinkie.

Pinkie:How do you know my name? Are you a psihic!?

Twilight:No, unless that's something you can usually do here.

Pinkie:Usually no. Hey, now that I think about it. Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city, who's also named Twilight and has a dog like that one named Spike.

She pointed to Spike. Who was playing with a red ballon.

Twilight:Uh, yeah?

Pinkie:Thought so!

Kumagawa:[Huh, durable ballon.]

Pinkie:Yepadoodles, using just the best!

Applejack entered in the gym. She was carrying a box with apple cider.

Applejack:Did someone order a dozen of frizzy apple cider?

Pinkie:Oh, me, me, me!

Applejack:Bring in the rest.

There was another boc of cider. Who was brought by Big Mack.

Kumagawa:[Hey, Mack-chan! You doing alright?]

Mack:Eeeyup.

Kumagawa:[Did something interesting happen? Specificaly, an bacon outburst?]

Mack:Nnnope.

Kumagawa:[He's nice. Shame it wasn't any outburst.]

Applejack:Hello, partner.

Kumagawa:[Hello.]

Applejack took a bottle of cider, opened it with her teeths and began to drink. She noticed Twilight.

Applejack:Hey, I know you.

Twilight:You do?

Applejack:You're the girl who gave Sunset Shimmer the what for today. Respect.

Pinkie:Twilight Sparkle right here is running for princess of the Fall Formal.

Applejack spit her drink surprised. She gave Twilight an unsure look.

Applejack:I'd think twice about that. I'm sure she'll come to you all friendly like "Oh, I'm happy to get to know the competition."

She took a red and yellow. The red one was Sunset and the yellow one Twilight.