Chapter 14:Minus king

Kumagawa's band, the dazzlings and somehow Rainbooms have entered the final. All that remains is to see how they would combat the sirens.

Kumagawa:[It's cleary they manipulated things for you to enter even after that accident. They really want you, huh.]

Rainbow:...Yeah, that sounded really wrong.

Kumagawa:[Ah, come on. After all that some inuendos are good to bring some comedy.]

Pinkie:He's right!

Kumagawa:[And well, it's not like you were the worst. You did better than the idiotic former simps.]

Rainbow:Everyone did better than them!

Saki:Yeah. But we were the coolest of all!

Mukae:Indeed.

Rainbow:Eh, I guess you were pretty cool. But you still can't rook like a girl.

Kumagawa:[I can actually.]

In the next moment something unexpected happened. Kumagawa Misogi turned into a girl.

The humane 6 and Twilight looked at themselfs, felling self-conscious

The humane 6 and Twilight looked at themselfs, felling self-conscious. It was no secret Kumagawa alwais looked girly, but as a girl he was a beauty who can compet with the liked of Medaka and Anshin'in.

Saki:...Holy shit, I think I'm turning lesbian.

Applejack:...Partner, please change back while we still have some self confidence left.

And so he did. Unfortunately, it looks like the world is not still ready to face the queen of all minuses.

The pondium where they were standing suddenly opened and the two bands were traped inside. The culprit was non other than Trixie Lulannon.

Trixie:The showdown has come and you're not part of it

Trixie:The showdown has come and you're not part of it. Now everyone will tremble before the great and powerful Trixie!

She closed the podium, leaving them there.

Kumagawa:[After all this time she appears and that's all she does. What a cameo.]

Rainbow:It's not the time for that! Now my bamd can't compet!