Chapter 9:Negativity on

In the time of epic battle, better known the one sided ass kicking given by Kumagawa to Sunset, the action didn't go unoticed to everyone.

In a fast food of the town, people were arguing with force. The cause of this wasn't natural however.

Three girls at a table were singing a repetitive tune. This tune was the one who brought the people's negative emotion. And those girls were Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.

Aria:Ugh, do we need to keep those going? I had enough fast food

Aria:Ugh, do we need to keep those going? I had enough fast food. I need a real meal.

Adagio:Well, as how we're imprisoned in this world, who doesn't have magic and these amulets are everything that remained from our original powers, you'll need to be satisfied with it.

Aria:Grrr, I hate this world!

Adagio:Seriously, because I like it here.

Sonata:Seriously, because I think this place is horrible.

Aria:I think you're horrible Sonata.

Sonata:Well, I think that you-

Adagio:Silence! Being exiled with you two doesn't make the situation anymore confortable.

Sonata:But I thought you liked it?

Adagio:I was being sarcasstic!

Their argument was intrerupted by a multi colored explosions, which was folowed by the words almighty push and a big shockwave. They run outside to see.

Adagio:Do you have any idea what that is?

Sonata:An awesome atack name?

Aria:It's pretty cool.

Adagio:No! I mean, yeah. But more importantly it's equestrian magic. Qnd with it we can make everyone in this pathethic little world do our bidding.

At Canterlot everything was well. The school was repaired and Sunset had Kumagawa and the other girl as friends. Well, if you ignore the whispers of every other student, everything was well.

The girls were going to the repetition room for the music competition. Though, Kumagawa wasn't with them.

Fluttershy:Um, does anyone know where Misogi is. I didn't see him the entire day.

Sunset:He said he's going back in his country for a night festival.

Rainbow:Isn't he Japanese?

Sunset:Yeah. He said that yesterday, by the way.

Pinkie:Then he should be back by now!

Rainbow:Eh, fair enough.

Sunset was the first to enter the room. As a repercussion, she fell down with a nosebleed at the state of clothing of Kumagawa who was inside.

 As a repercussion, she fell down with a nosebleed at the state of clothing of Kumagawa who was inside

Applejack:Sunset, are you alright!?

Fluttershy:W-what do you think happened?

Theu peak inside, only for them to have the exact same reaction. Kumagawa scratched the back of his neck.

Kumagawa:[Arere, I think this was a bit much.]

When they woke up they went to the gym where everyone was making posters for their bands. Luna and Celestia where also there.

Rainbow:Hey, principal Celestia and vice principal Luna! Are you ready to hear us, the Rainbooms!

Kumagawa:[Sorry, you'll need to exclude me.]

Rainbow:What!?

Kumagawa:[I would've liked to sing with you girls. But I have my own band.]

Pinkie:Seriously? You don't care much for the rest of the students here.

Kumagawa:[Yes, here. But my band will be made with some old friends of mine.]

Celestia:That's impossible. Just students from here can participate.

Kumagawa:[I'll be the judge of that.]

Celestia:Luna.

Luna:Yes sister, I'll make some cofee. This wil be a looong day.

Kumagawa:[Well, I need to show around the school to the new girls.]

Sunset:Kay. Put a good word for me. God knows I need it.

Pinkie:Misogi, can you give me some chocolate for the poster.

Kumagawa:[Sure.]

He throwed the bottle of chocolate sauce, which she catched.

He was face to face with the three sirens. Just a look was enough.

Kumagawa:[You three have some magic contest plans, don't you?]

Adagio:What!? No, of course not.

Sonata:But, weren't we gonna take the magic to control everyone?

Aria:Idiot!

Adagio:Excuse them, they both are.

Kumagawa:[Well, this should be fun.]

He began to show them around the school.

Kumagawa:[That's the library, which no one really use. That's the science lab, where I may or may not do inhuman experiments on people. And that's the lunch hall.]

He bid them farewell and went st the table of the girls. On the outside, the three atagonists were ready to enter.

Adagio:Alright ladies. This is the moment we were waiting for.

Sonata:Taco with the dreamy smiling guy!?

Adagio:No! Taking the equestrian magic for ourself. Come after me.

Aria:Or after me.

Adagio grabbed Aria with a threatening look. It was effective.

Adagio:After me!

They entered the lunch hall and began to sing a mesmering song.

The students went in an uproar. Meanwhile there were reactions on each side.

Adagio was staring shocked at Kumagawa. Like the other girls, he wasn't affected by the song. Yet, she could fell the negativity oozing from him. No, it was like his being was negativity itself.

Meanwhile, Kumagawa had a serene smile on his face. This certanly will be fun. And after all those positive songs there's finnaly a negative one.