Chapter 20:I've been waiting six thousand years for you, Kumagawa!

Sci-twi was moving around in her bed, nightmares making her stir around. That was until a knock make her jolt out of bed.

Apple:Ey, Twilight? Are you ready?

Rainbow:The bus to Everfree Camp starts in ten minutes!

Sci-twi:Oh no, I can't believe I'm late!

The group entered her bedroom. They have surounded the room, Kumagawa with a case in hand.

Sunset:Neither can I.

Rainbow:Don't you have a annoying alarm click?

Kumagawa:[Check under the pillow.]

Pinky moved the pillow to reveal the alarm clock. Not only that, it showed it was ringing from six and four minutes.

Sci-twi:Sorry, guys. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Apple:Here, we'll help you pack.

They threw her stuff into the case. However, Apple deadpaned when she saw Rarity taking a dress to the suitcase.

Apple:Really? We'll be in the woods, what would she use that for?

Rarity:Even if we were to go to the moon I'd still take a nughtgown. You never know.

Sci-twi looked into the mirror at her reflection. However, long purple wings seemed to came out of her back in the redlection. Turning back they all saw Midnight.

Sci-twi:How!?

Midnight:Hahaha, you really thought your little boyfriend was enough to destroy me!? And now, you'll all suffer!

The room began to disintegrate into cubes, erasing everyone beside Sci-twi and Midnight. However, the scientist heard a familiar voice.

Kumagawa:[You know it's just a nightmare, right?]

Reality itself cracked and shattered. Now Sci-twi found herself in a Japanese classroom with Kumagawa sitting on the teacher desk.

Kumagawa:[Now that I think about it, this is the first time I ger someone here.]

Sci-twi:Misogi? What happened?

Kumagawa:[You were trembling in the bus a lot, so I said to cane to see what's the problem. Seems you have PTSD.]

Sci-twi:I, uh...yeah.

Kumagawa:[Anyway, better wake up.]

Sci-twi opened her eyes and was finnaly awake for real. The bus stopped and the students got down. Everyone was wearing Everfree clothes except Kumagawa, even Spihe had a Everfree hat.

Kumagawa:[So this is it. Peaceful, silent, perfect for hiding corpses.]

Sunset:If I didn't know you already, I'd be deeply disturbed.

Spike:I think it's gonna be fun.

Fluttershy:Yes, there qre so many animals around.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, although some have their shirts a little too tight.]

Fluttershy:Um, I was talking qbout the actual animals.

Kumagawa:[Ah.]

Pinky:It's really peaceful. I mean, we needed to deal with three mind controling Sirens, a super competitive school, and two demonesses!...No offense.

Sunset:Eh, you get used to it. At least here we'll heave peace.

A annoucement was dome through one of the many megaphones in the camp. The students began moving, although Kumagawa let a question out loud.