C H A P T E R E L E V E N

– halloween party –

__________

Warning: smut

__________

It was the end of October. Pia and Bucky haven't spoken since the failed mission. Again and again, the others tried to make them talk but it was pointless.

One night Pia wanted to watch a movie in the movie room and saw Steve and Bucky watching Star Wars. A strange feeling of jealousy spread inside her. But she suppressed it, stormed out of the room, and watched the movie in her room.

At noon on the thirtieth of October, Tony called a meeting in the main room. Pia came too late - there was only one place left next to Bucky. Instead of sitting there, she stood behind the sofa.

Tony came into the room. "So, guys. You know what tomorrow is?"

"Halloween," the group said cheerfully.

Pia looked around. "Really? You celebrate that shit?"

"Shit," Tony asked, sounding offended. "Excuse me? Halloween is the best Stark party of the year. And you're in, whether you like it or not."

Pia rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, I brought you here to remind you that you must put on a costume and the party starts tomorrow at 20:00."

"Is that it, then?"

"Yes, Pia, that's it."

Pia went back to her room, Wanda and Nat followed her. They sat down on the bed while Pia walked up and down in her room.

"So...what are you dressing up as," Nat asked.

"Are you dressing up to get someone's attention," Wanda asked.

"Maybe a special someone with a metal arm," Nat grinned.

"Guys, stop it. Bucky and I haven't spoken in weeks and you know that."

"That doesn't mean you can't start with that again."

"Yes, Wanda's right. You got along pretty well before all of this happened and honestly, you'd be cute together."

Pia stopped and looked at her annoyed.

"Then at least pick a costume that'll let him see what he's missing."

"You two are really annoying, you know?"

Nat and Wanda laughed. "Send us a picture if you've found a costume."

They left the room. Now Pia needed to find a costume. She thought about it pretty long before she had an idea and drove to the mall to pick up all the stuff she needed.

At home, she tried it on. When she looked at herself in the mirror she burst out laughing.

He will freak out, she thought and sent a picture to Nat.

"And you say you don't want to impress him," Nat texted back.

Pia had to admit that impressing him didn't sound so bad. But looking the way she did, she would probably offend him. On another note, seeing Bucky furious would probably be ridiculously hot.