Chapter 1 - Exile

Dream pov

Finally...

I was free from the obsidian walls that trapped me. I was free from the Lava walls that draped from the ceiling, blocking my escape. I was free from the elder guardians that constantly made me weak, not even able to break a single block. I was free...

It had seemed like years since I had seen the sky, even though it couldn't have been more than a few months.

Suddenly I was interrupted by someone pushing me forward. I turned around and instantly scowled at the person that was supposed to escort me to where I would live.

"Fuck off tommy!" I scowled.

"Well hello to you too Dream. And don't scowl at me like that, I'm just returning the favour. After all, you were the one to exile me weren't you?" Tommy smirked and pushed me forward.

"Come on Dream. Move!" Tommy yelled.

Reluctantly, I stumbled forward and followed Tommy. After a long time, I realised that we were at the same place where I had been forced to stay when I was exiled.

"Isn't it ironic?" Tommy laughed. "I thought it would be nice to bring back some old memories. Anyway, I'll be off now, because I can go home because I'm not exiled." Tommy smiled and walked away.

I bit back a retort. I guess I deserved it because I exiled Tommy, but did he really have to rub it into my face like that?

The next day

I woke up and started to gather materials to build my house, but half way through building it, Tommy showed up. He was holding a flint and steel.

"Drop your items Dream." Tommy said, in monotone voice.

Sighing, I dropped my items into the hole, and watched as my precious items were destroyed. Without another word, Tommy walked over to my house and blew it to smithereens.

He watched as I howled in despair and wept.

"Consider this payback..." Tommy whispered and walked away.