Chapter 9 - Realisation

Bbhs pov

I couldn't believe it. Nightmare was manipulating Dream? How could he? Dream was a human, and he had feelings!

"NIGHTMARE HOW COULD YOU?" I shouted, not caring if anyone heard me anymore.

"I didn't do anything" Nightmare replied innocently

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID" I screamed

"How dare you accuse me" Nightmare said nonchalantly

"YOU'RE MANIPULATING DREAM! YOU CAUSED HIM TO DIE!" I yelled

"I'm not doing a single thing" Nightmare growled

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! STOP LYING!" I shouted

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Dream suddenly yelled

I stopped, and so did Nightmare, although I could still see Nightmare trying to contain himself.

"Go on Nightmare, tell him what you did." I whispered

Dreams pov

As I stared at both of them, I thought about what bbh said. He had no reason to lie, and I could tell that he was genuinely angry at Nightmare.

A bright light flashed in my mind and suddenly, golden ropes of light started appearing in my hand.

I dropped them out of shock and Nightmare stumbled backwards. The ropes seemed to fly towards Nightmare, and within a few seconds, he seemed to be bound and tied to a chair.

"What's that?" I whispered to bbh

"They can be summoned at any time by the human that us being possessed, and can be used to restrain a demon. However they can only be summonded 3 times, and they never miss their target." Bbh muttered back.

We watched in silence as Nightmare struggled against the ropes.

"So nightmare... why don't you explain to me what's going on..." I said.

"I did nothing to bbh! He's lying! I'm the one that obeys him!" Nightmare yelled

Suddenly, nightmares face contorted in pain.

I looked from him to bbh, and I saw nothing wrong on bbhs face.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to bbh, as Nightmare let a blood-curdling scream escape from his mouth.

"I don't know, but it seems that he has broken another law." Bbh explained

"What law?" I asked

"Demons have a set of rules they must follow, and they must not break it. I'm guessing he wasn't supposed to come in contact with me after I sent him away." Bbh replied

"Just you wait... I'll get my revenge..." Nightmare whispered

"That's not going to happen any time soon, so I suggest you hurry up and start talking" bbh said as he took another step towards.

Nightmare eyed bbh nervously, and started talking.

"I manipulated you dream I'm sorry." Nightmare muttered.

"Hmmmm. I don't believe you..." I said, as pulled bbh back, but watched as bbh clenched his fists.

Nightmare howled in pain once again, and I looked at bbh to Nightmare.

I sighed. I guess bbh could somehow hurt Nightmare, but what did it matter. It's not like I cared about him anyway...

"Look outside... everything you see will be destroyed... your nation's, your factions, whatever little groups you've made will crumble when I have my revenge... your world will be surrounded. You will have no escape..." Nightmare threatened.

"YOU can't threaten me. For all I know, bbh is a living torture weapon. I can keep you here forever. And believe me. That's a very long time..." I growled.

"Well then... let's play the waiting game..." Nightmare said...

"Let's play..." I replied...

A/n

GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR 400 READS!