Chapter 17 - What happened?

Bbhs pov

Wow...

Even though I watch these people everyday, I never realised that so much had changed. I had only discovered rhe ability a few years ago, but now I was finding out the entire story.

I missed everything...

I missed my old life...

But I was never going to get it back.

The days that I had missed were gone, the times I could have had with my friends, everything that I could have done...

Was gone...

Ripped out of my hands by an invisible force I had no control over, the same one that controls everybody else. Fate.

Cruel fate... we are just pawns in her game, another ant beneath her feet, puppets for a puppeteer...

I was filled with anger and frustration. Vengeance and pain. But most of all... I was filled with sadness and dissapointment...

Somehow, I might have been able to stop all of this. But I was too late. The years I spent relaxing in the box, where my every need was catered for had gotten to my head.

I could have asked for so many things that could have helped the revolution, when I clearly knew that it was happening...

But I sat there...

And the days grew longer and longer...

Time no longer an issue... at least not for me.

Skeppys pov

I...

I don't know how to feel...

I'm guess I'm glad that he remembers me, but...

Was all that time I spent with him fake? All those memories that I made... who was I with? Which one?

When had bad been shut away? How? Why...

Since when had bad disappeared!? A month? Two months? A year? Years?

What if I had never met the real him?

But he knew me...

But what if all this time, you were talking to a demon hiding behind a mask?

No one understood...

They could comfort me, but right now all I could think about was how my best friend hadn't been real all this time...

A/n

Ok im sorry for not posting all these days, I've had like 10 million assessments as well as an art essay that's due this Friday that I haven't started.

But I was thinking about my future books, and obviously I won't write any of them until after I've finished one of my current books, but I just want your opinions on some of my ideas.

Skephalo highschool au
This is kinda like the other ones, but it will be a slow burn with lots of angst and fluff where skeppy is the trouble maker in his school, and bbh is the nerdish guy.

Gatekeeper realm fantasy au thing

Yes I need a better name.

Tommy - Main character - Witch, Elf, Demon, Angel
Ranboo - Main character's best friend - Witch
Dream and Technoblade - Elf and demon princes, Technoblade is the eldest - Elves and demons
Philza - Tommy's dad - Fallen angel
Tommy's dead mom - Demon
Tubbo - Later on, friends with Tommy and Ranboo
Wilbur - Later on joins good ppl

Basically in this book, there are 4 realms, the angel realm, demon realm, elf realm, and witch realm. Humans exist but don't know about the other realms.

For each realm, there are portals, and gatekeepers used to guard these portals. But one day they disappeared, never to be seen again.

Tommy is a normal guy, but he is secretly the most powerful gatekeeper of all time. There are 5 gatekeepers, 1 for each realm, but there is also an extremely powerful gatekeeper that reigns over the other gatekeepers.

To be the guardian of the gatekeepers, you need to be a demon, witch, elf, and an angel, which is extremely hard.

Tommy's grandparents were a witch and an elf, and his dad is a fallen angel and his mom was a demon. Ok let's just say he is equal parts all realms bcoz I'm not bothered to do the maths.

She died when he was born.

Stuff happens, typical stuff, Tommy has to move houses and goes to school where there are bullies, lives in his grandparents old house.

He meets ranboo, who is a witch.

He also always wears a crown that his mom gave him before he died, but one day the bullies shatter his crown.

His powers are unleashed, because the crown actually controlled his powers and yea now stuff happens.

He wakes up in the middle of the night and meets Prince techno who is 2nd most powerful elf ever bcoz of Tommy.

Techno bewitched Tommy into thinking it was a dream, but the next day, Prince techno and dream show up and Tommy's school and Tommy remembers everything.

He wakes up and his house is the palace for dream and techno, and yea stuff happens, mainly they get annoyed by Tommy.

Dream finds out that Tommy is actually the guardian of the gatekeepers.

Not done more stuff to go, this is a long story, which is why I'm trying to write some of it now so I'll be able to post frequently when I start the story.

Mcyt incorrect quotes

Idk this book will probably be a side project for me, so not that frequent uploads, maybe once in a few days, but I'll try and gather some info before I start the book.

More angst

Idk nominate someone from dsmp in the comments and I'll do some more angst

Mcyt one-shots

Idm these, I'll be taking requests for this book if you guys want to read it.

Shipping books

As long as the people that you have selected don't mind shipping, then I'll try and create some AUs for ships from the dsmp.

If you are interested in other topics, type them in the comments and I'll try and write some stuff on other topics.

Alright thanks so much for reading and have a nice day/night.