Chapter 12 - Get ready...

Background info
Skeppy is a diamond hybrid and he has some unknown powers when he is in his full form.

Narrators pov

The two sides charged at each other and dream pulled Nightmare down from the sky with golden ropes and cut through him with his netherite axe.

Everyone else was engaged in battle, and bbh being surrounded by diamonds, closing in on him.

Skeppys pov

When I saw that bbh had left me to fend for myself, I was filled with rage. I didn't understand, but I didn't need to.

I could feel my full form start to appear, and I tried to stop it, but my eyes went white and my vision blurred.

I fell, yet stood up straighter than before. Everything was blue, and my skin became hardened, the opponents that tried to hit me froze, and their weapons shattered when I was hit.

With a wave of my hand, bbh paralysed, diamonds closing in on him, until he was surrounded.

I don't think anyone else there understood the anger that I felt. My best friend had betrayed me. After all we had been through together.

We had survived the egg. So why couldn't he just stay with me.

I waved my hand and the circle of diamonds grew closer to bbh.

"I'm sorry" was all I said, as I surrounded him with diamonds and he became incased in a diamond block.

Everyone froze. The demons froze and fell to the ground and turned to ash. Everyone started celebrating. All except dream.

"We shouldn't celebrate so early" Dream muttered

And he was right...

Bbh exploded out of the diamond block and more demons flew through the portal.

None of us could resist, we had all dropped our weapons, and those who still had weapons and armour were extremely out numbered. Thousands of demons came through through portal, even children had come to claim their new land.

We were powerless...

A/n

SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT STORY, I GOTTA SLEEP! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS, AND NO. ITS NOT THR END. TRUST ME. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. IF I UPDATE TN IT WILL BE A MIRACLE, SO I PROBABLY WONT DO IT. HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT. 🙂