Chapter 20 - You really fell for it?

Tommy's pov

It was the middle of the day. Suddenly, we were all teleported to a dark place.

Everything was surrounded by black and red concrete, and a shapeless demon stood in the middle of the room.

He seemed to have horns growing out of his head, but since he was a demon, that was normal.

"Dream will have to come with me to the demon realm for 1000 years for all the sins he has done. He will be tortured and killed multiple times, until after 1000 years he will be returned here. Since I'm feeling nice, I will allow you guys to vote on whether or not you want him to go to hell." The demon said

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CANT TAKE HIM!" I shouted.

Suddenly, a strange effect came over us, I looked around at everyone's confused faces and stared at the demon.

Everyone started talking at once about how we didnt want dream to leave, but all of a sudden, someone started shouting about how they wanted dream gone.

Everyone was fazed for a moment, but then everyone started agreeing.

What the fuck?

Dreams pov

What the heck?

Why did everyone want me gone?

The demon started dragging me forcefully away from my friends.

They shouted and yelled for the demon to take me away, and I started trembling and shaking, until I realised that someone else was pulling my hand.

Tommy looked up at me, pulling me forcefully away from the demon.

While everyone's screams slowly died down, their eyes also turned from green to their normal colours.

They couldn't seem to realise what had just happened, but Tommy remembered everything...

"Leave him alone!" Tommy yelled.

"Wow guys. I can't believe you fell for that. I guess you really want me gone" I said, as the demon turned to schlatt and everyone else stared at him.

"So Tommy... it's your choice. Do you want to join us?" I asked

"...."