Chapter 2 - Visitors

Dreams pov

During the rest of the week, I had a few visitors, such as Karl, George, and Sapnap, but that was it. I guess all of them are still mad at me...

Bbh is coming today, so I guess I'll just wait for him... there's not much of a point collecting materials if Tommy is just gonna blow them up anyway, so at this point, I don't really care anymore.

Badboyhalo has joined the game

"Hey bad, what's up?" I asked.

"Dream why is your house just a big hole?" Bad asked, trying not to laugh.

"Well, Tommy decided to blow it up..." I replied sadly.

"Aw, how could Tommy do that?" Bbh asked sadly.

"Because... I did the same thing to him..." I replied. I considered lying, but there wouldn't be a point so I told him the truth.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Bbh asked again, shocked to the core. Dream had never told him what happened to Tommy during his time in exile...

"I tried to manipulate Tommy, I stopped people from visiting him, I blew up all of his items, and I stopped him from doing anything that he wanted to. I guess this is just my karma..." I confessed.

Suddenly, a bucket of milk floated in mid-air.

"What's going on! Who's there!" I shouted

Then... I saw George...

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM! WAS EXILING HIM NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? WAS TAKING HIM AWAY FROM HIS FRIENDS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? YOU MANIPULATED HIM DREAM! I NEVER EVEN GOT AN INVITE TO HIS BEACH PARTY! YOU TOLD US HE WANTED SPACE! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO US DREAM!" George shouted.

"George, i-" I stuttered, tripping over my own words.

"D-dream... I don't think we can be friends anymore... I'll go and tell everyone. We're going to stay away from you dream. At least for now. I don't think many people will be willing to forgive you for what you did. I expect you to apologise to Tommy as well. Maybe then I'll start to trust you a little bit. But not now dream. Not now..." George replied, sadness lingering in his voice.

"George I'm sorry. George, please-" I stuttered again.

"Why are you apologising to him Dream. You need to apologise to Tommy. Now." Bbh replied, dragging George away from me and heading back the way that they came from.

FUCK! How did I screw up so badly? Now... now I'm all alone again..

"Hello dream..." the voice seemed to come out from the shadows. As the person walked towards me, I suddenly realised that it was Tommy. And he was holding a Lava bucket.

"You know the drill dream..." Tommy said, the amusement obvious in his voice.

As soon as I had dropped everything, I saw Tommy pull out a stack of obsidian blocks. 

"Wait. Tommy what are you doing with those?" I muttered.

"None of your concern. Now stay still." Tommy replied coldly.

All of a sudden, I felt myself being surrounded by obsidian.

"Your friends arent visiting you dream. So good luck punching your way out of all those blocks." Said Tommy, laughing crazily.

"Maybe I'll even stay for a while and watch you suffer." Tommy replied

I couldn't hear his footsteps so I assumed he was still there. I tried pleading, begging, bargaining, Until I realised that Tommy wouldn't let me out. Silently  I started punching at the obsidian blocks until all of them were gone. Tommy had left.

Of course Dream... no 0ne wants to be around you... just suicide, and all the pain will go away...