Concert

Hey guys so this book actually i didn't plan to do it first .. its because i don't have a plot for OUT OF BOUNDS so I have to do this book while thinking about the plot . I hope ya'll love it !

KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, JEON JUNGKOOK !!! BTS !!! (Okay it's sound weird without Jimin and Taehyung's name

KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, JEON JUNGKOOK !!! BTS !!! (Okay it's sound weird without Jimin and Taehyung's name . But let's get to the story )

"SORI JIL-LUH !!!" RM shouted making all the armies shout back

"AHHHHHHHHHHH !!! "

Jamsil Olympic Stadium are full with BTS's fans called ARMY . Some of them came from another country just for BTS's concert . BTS is a syndrome in the world right now . Everyone went crazy for the biggest boy band in the planet . They've introduced their music,  Korea and their language all around the world.

5 members in one groups have been through a lot since trainee (I know it's 7 just deal with it in this ff) To get on this level ... a worldwide. It's hard . But all their sweat and tears have paid . They deserved it . They got won all grand award in every Korea's award, got into hot 100 billboard, won some award in billboard too and got nominated into Grammy ! They also always got interviewed by biggest magazine and foreigner's TV shows . Their faces is everywhere . They become many brand ambassadors such as Hyundai, Baskin Robin, Bodyfriend, FILA , Samsung and LV ! The most expensive brand in the world (I think there's more ... comment it . I forgot already 😭😭😭)

Everyone curious who's the first ARMY ?

Well of course it's hard to know about that but some of the fans already like them since their debuted and one of them is ... Kim Taehyung . A fanboy since 2013 .

"Oh god !! Jungkook is so hot !!! Can you see his tattoo ? His muscle ? His new hair ? His- "

"Okay Taehyung stop it ! Oh god ... you need to calm down "

"ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME JIMIN ?! HOW THE FUCK I'M GONNA CALM DOWN WITH A DADDY MATERIAL INFRONT OF ME ?!" Taehyung shouted

"TAE ! Don't shout daddy here ! Btw he's on the stage not infront of you "

"Well he is"

"Urgh ... I don't understand why the gap between us to the stage is so far away and they have so many bodyguard  around them "

"It's because some of army is a dumbass . They throw unusual thing such as bra, money, gold and many more "

"Money ?? What the fuck ? You paid for their concert and you give them more money too ? Okay that stupid . "

"Well Jungkook got many iPhone X and gold bars on his birthday "

"I'M SORRY WHAT AGAIN ?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! Okay Army is crazy " Jimin said without thinking that his best friend is one of them