Make you scream again 🔞

Get Ready your hoby water because I promised you guys this SMUT gonna be longer.

No One's POV

No One's POV

A famous couple checked in a hotel near the stadium since both of them want to be together for tonight. They already asked permission from the company but on one condition, the idol needs to be at Incheon Aiport tomorrow morning because they need to go to LA for their concert.

They holding hands walking to a suite. As they get in, the idol inserts the hotel card at the electric switch and straightly kisses his boyfriend passionately. The fanboy moans at the warmth. The idol grabs the fanboy's hips and leads him to the bed.

The idol pins the fanboy down on the bed as he sucks on the fanboy's neck making marks all over the fanboy's neck. He pulled away and rips the fanboy's shirt that he wear. The fanboy gasp surprised at his bias aggressive behavior.

"J-Jungkook"

"Fuck baby... I miss you too much"

Jungkook takes off Taehyung's pants together with the boxer. He travels his fingers all over Taehyung's body making Taehyung moan softly at the touch leading to his inner thighs. Taehyung knows where he's going so he just let his boyfriend do anything to him.

"Ahhhh- hurry Daddy" Taehyung moaned making Jungkook smirk at Taehyung's impatience.

The room was already full of sinful sounds. Jungkook already loves his boyfriend's erotic looks on his face which obviously only he can watch. No one else.

Jungkook keeps rubbing Taehyung's inner thighs making Taehyung whimper. All of the sudden, Jungkook slips his two fingers inside Taehyung's sensitive hole making Taehyung flinch at the sudden movement.

"AHHH-FUCK DADDY!!! I-I AHHH...DIDN'T PLAY WITH MYSELF!!!" Taehyung moaned loudly because he never played with himself when Jungkook is not around so the last time something inside his hole was Jungkook's dick when they have sex back then.

"Well...what a good oy I have. You won't dare play with yourself when I'm not around, hmm?" Jungkook said as he pushed another finger to stretch Taehyung's hole bigger.

Jungkook's right hand unbutton his shirt while his left hand thrusting inside Taehyung's hole hitting Taehyung's prostate.

"Ahhh- shit!" Taehyung's moaned

Jungkook managed to take off his pants with only one hand leaving him naked too (IDK how...it's Wattpad sense). Jungkook noticed that his boyfriend are close so he remove his fingers right before Taehyung can cum.

"NOOOOO!" Taehyung whimpered at the loss of Jungkook's fingers

Right now Taehyung feels so desperate for Jungkook's fingers because he needs something inside his hole so he can release his climax.