First Aid Room pt.2🔞

Okay... I just literally woke up from my nap and got surprised by BTS ON INSTA?! Are fucking kidding me right now? This is too much for me. At this are, I'll die soon because BTS keeps surprising me.

Bogum's POV

Bogum's POV

I studied until late at night yesterday... I got a headache this morning. Thank goodness, Hoseok help me out ... He helped me cook breakfast and clean the dorm. I should pay him back... he's too nice for me.

My face is red because I'm sick. The professor realized the change on my face and asked me to go to First Aid Room. I've got treatment from the school's nurse and she said to take a rest there. It's a little bit annoying because I don't want to stay here alone but for my fast recovery... I need to take a rest. The nurse said she want to take some lunch, so I just close the curtain for my own privacy in case there's any students coming.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly I heard the door opened which make me raise my brows. I saw the shadow walking at the bed in front of me. The way he walks, it's familiar. I just realized, it was Taehyung. I was about to call his name when the door opened again harshly.

Someone barged into the room making Taehyung jolted up from the bed and look at the guy. The shadow is obvious, its a famous idol... Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung whispered something which made Jungkook quickly lock the door and slammed Taehyung on the wall. I thought he's trying to hurt Tae but then I heard Taehyung moan Jungkook's name which made Jungkook suck his neck leaving the mark on him

"J-jungkook... Don't make it obvious"

"I don't care"

"Ggukkie- Fuck ngh" Taehyung moaned

I close my mouth with my hands because I'm too shocked. I widened my eyes and I don't dare to look at them. Then I heard someone unzip the pants.

"Taehyung.. you will the death of me"

"Fuck me, daddy"

I can't believe Taehyung is this dirty. I guess I shouldn't judge the book by its cover.