The Proposal 🔞

Hai guys sorry for the late update,

Jungkook drives the car faster to their home

Jungkook drives the car faster to their home. Jungkook and Taehyung now live at the penthouse that Jungkook buys for them two. As they got there, Jungkook caged Taehyung at the wall and kiss him passionately. Taehyung then pulled apart making Jungkook dumfounded with the act.

"smelly...let's take a shower," Taehyung said making Jungkook whined

"Jungkook...go. I'll go after you" Taehyung said smiling

Jungkook looks at the watch and it's already midnight. He doesn't want to waste any time because tomorrow he has a busy schedule. He pulls Taehyung's hand to the bathroom.

"Ggukkie..."

"I'm too horny right now... shower sex?" Jungkook asked making Taehhyung smirked

Taehyung quickly takes off his clothes then unbutton Jungkook's shirt. He looks at the six-pack and muscle in front of him.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. His body feels hot and hard right now... He really need Jungkook to do with him right now. Jungkook seems to notice Taehyung's look on his face. He kisses him hungrily makes Taehyung tighten his arms around Jungkook's neck to climb up his body. Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's ass as he jump on him and wrap his legs around Jungkook's waist.

They pulled apart because of the loss of breath. Taehyung was panting mess but Jungkook keep on kissing his neck and sucking his sensitive spot making new marks. Taehyung throw my head backward because of the pleasure he received.

Jungkook carry Taehyung to the bathtub and lay him inside then open the tap water. He adjusts the heat as Taehyung like. Taehyung's cock is too hard right now when Jungkook unzips his jeans and leaves him naked with Taehyung . Indeed Taehyung's boyfriend is hot and only he can see him like this.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung's face with a smirk and gets in the bathtub. The bathtub is big kind.
"Like what you see. my love"

"I don't like it...I love it" Taehyung said as he touch his abs

"Too bad ARMY can't see what I see now"

"How could you know? My shit td always got unbutton when I'm dancing" Jungkook said making Taehyung frowned

Last week, when BTS performed at the concerts. Jungkook did something that make ARMY go wild. When he's dancing, he accidentally pulls the shirt too hard make him expose his body whole. The ARMY shouts like crazy when it's happened and some of them faint because of the attack.

Taehyung watching from the VIP's room. He's too speechless and gave Jungkook his death glare when Jungkook makes eye contact. He noticed Jungkook gulped hard. So, he slowly tying to button back his shirt while dancing.

Taehyung is a supportive boyfriend. He already agreed with Jungkook when he said he gonna wear a crop top. That fashion is a trend known for males but he never asks to show everything to the crowd. Right after the concert, Taehyung go to Twitter, and yep he was right... His boyfriend on trending because of his body. Screenshots everywhere but hey he also saves some.