I am YOUR BIAS ! 🔞

I'm writing this is the first thing I in the morning...
Yep, I start my day with writing SMUT...
By the way, sorry for the late update since I got busy with all my assignments. I guess I have to hold this book starting next week because I'll get busier... Hope ya'll understand

 Hope ya'll understand

No One's POV

After the tiring day from class, Jungkook straightly went back home. Like always, the dorm is quiet not like it used to be which is full of laughter and a voice that keeps asking about his day. Jungkook thinks again about what Jin said ad this time he really wants to confront Tae and ask for forgiveness. Whatever the result is, he hoped that Tae will forgive and it'll turn back as he used to be.

Jungkook washes first and then looks at the mirror checking his appearance while practicing his talks in front of the mirror. After a few minutes, he was satisfied with his practice and decided to take a look at the window.

There's a familiar figure walking together with a talk guy by his side. Jungkook clenched his fist as he realized it was Taehyung with that famous actor. Taehyung looks happy and laughing by his side. Jungkook quickly runs out from the dorm to the entrance. When he got there, he heard Taehyung's voice.

"You're my bias in there," he said while giggling,

That's when Jungkook totally lost it and quickly walk fast to Taehyung. Taehyung got surprised by Jungkook who's suddenly behind him. Jungkook glare at the actor then pulls Taehyung wrist to their dorm.

"What the fuck ?! Let me go !!!" Taehyung scream

Jungkook quickly closes the door and carries Tae on his shoulder. He threw Tae on his bed and started kissing his lips. Taehyung tries to stop him but Jungkook takes his hands and pinned above Taehyung's head. Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt with his other hands and kiss his body.

"Jungkook s-stop"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's chin so he can continue kissing Taehyung's lips aggressively telling that Taehyung is HIS.

"I am YOUR BIAS! ON ONE ELSE" Jungkook said

Taehyung widened his eyes but then melted at the warm lips. He slowly gives up and ends up kissing him back. Jungkook smile slowly then release Taehyung's hands then Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook licks Taehyung's lips asking for permission... Taehyung gladly gave him. Jungkook tongue roaming around Taehyung's mouth tasting every part of it.

After a few minutes, Jungkook successfully takes off all of Taehyung's clothes leaving him naked.

"You're not drunk again, right?" Taehyung ask making Jungkook laugh softly

"I'm not and this time I'll make you feel pleasure," Jungkook said

Jungkook caressed all Taehyung's body parts with his lips kissing Taehyung's sensitive spot then he played with his nipple giving Taehyung pleasure. Taehyung moaned lightly as Jungkook started kissing his forming erection.