First Aid Room

I'm sick right now and I'm bored. So I decided to write some...

No One's POV

No One's POV

Jungkook and Taehyung keep glancing at each other which makes Yugyeom and Cha Eun Woo feel like a third-wheeling. Seojoon and Hyungsik also smiled at them softly. Taehyung looks at Jungkook again as Jungkook signals him mini love and flying kiss. Taehyung smile back but then he got startled when the lecturer was already at Jungkook's side with her hands folded. Taehyung slowly turns around back with a pale face making Seojoon and Hyungsik giggle slowly. Jungkook was confused about his boyfriend's behavior. He then heard someone clearing her throat.

"Jungkook, please pay attention in the class because I won't dare do anything to you because your fans will kill me back. So, please cooperate with me" She said making Jungkook nodded understand

The lecturer then walks back to her place and continues her lecture. Taehyung has never looked at Jungkook since then. After the lecture, The lecturer asked Jungkook to stay for a while. Taehyung mouthing Jungkook that he will wait for Jungkook outside.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I walk to the lecturer's desk and look down.

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"I know you are in a relationship with Taehyung because I once take psychology in the uni back then. I just warn you because I saw someone almost taking your picture. You keep sending mini love to Taehyung which is too obvious. Be careful next time" The lecturer said making me widen my eyes.

"Thank you... Mrs. Lee. I'll remember after this."

"Good, that's all. I warned you for your best"

"I'm grateful for that."

"You may go"

"Thanks, Mrs. Lee" I bowed then get out of the room. Taehyung was not there. I take out my phone and text Taehyung

He said he's at the First Aid Room. I quickly run to the place. My head keeps playing many questions. Did someone hurt Tae? I will never forgive that guy or girl