BTS

I'll try to publish the book everyday . If I'm late , please be patient .

"Good job everyone !"

"Wuuuuu" everyone clapping with all hardwork they gave for today's concert

"BTS let's go "

"Alright-" the leader got cut off by the oldest

"Wait this brat want to eat first " He says as he look at the youngest who's eating ramyeon naturally without thinking that they have to get out now .

Suga sighed heavily and sit on the sofa back . If other member, he'll kill that person but it's Jungkook . He's cold but he have soft spot for the youngest .

Jhope continue playing with his phone while his eyes keep on looking at the youngest wondering when it'll finish his food .

"Jeon Jungkook ! You can eat at our home ! Let's go "

"But I'm hungry" Jungkook said as he look up to Namjoon showing his doe eyes

"I- argh fine just hurry up " Namjoon finally give up with the youngest and sit next to Jin, who's his boyfriend

"We spoiled him too much" Namjoon whispered to Jin making him sighed

"Let him be . He's young " Jin said

Jeon Jungkook is the youngest member in BTS. He look charming in Army's eyes but he also a brat . Because of his hyungs will do anything to give whatever Jungkook wants . They gave extra food to Jungkook and their attention especially to Jungkook . Day by day, Jungkook become a brat until the hyungs can't do anything about it . Their reason just one, Jungkook's teenager's life is gone because back then he always spent his life focusing on being idol and that's why Jungkook want to explores all the youngster do right now . Jungkook's teenager's life is hard because he came from Busan to here . He have to stay at Jin's house during trainee days. That's why Jin is way more closer with Jungkook . Jungkook can do tattoos, piercings and everything he wants .

"I'm finished " Jungkook said as he wipes his mouth

"Finally ! Come on let's go back home because I want to sleep !" Suga said as he get out first

"Let's go Jungkook.. hurry" Jin said taking his hand and go to their car.

"Guys !"

"Oh god " Jhope whined when their CEO, Bang Si Hyuk called them

"Bang PD-nim ... we want to go home " Namjoon said

"I know but i want to ask .. did you remember what's tomorrow is ? "

"Monday ?" Jhope asked

"Yeah and ???" Bang si hyuk going the clues to BTS

"OMG ! First day we'll go to the university ! " Jin said making everyone widened their eyes