Surpriseee~

Sorry for a long break, ya'll

No One's POV

For the first time ever, BTS stood waiting for the youngest member. The fans getting curious about the youngest whereabouts. The fans getting many and many because they want to take the pictures. Jimin keeps on yawning nonstop because he hates to wake up early but because his boyfriend gonna leaving Korea for the world tour, so he wakes up early. Namjoon the leader keeps calling the youngest while Jhope is already on the second cup of Americano.

"Where is he??? We gonna be late!" Jin asked making Namjoon sigh heavily

"NAMJINNNN KISS!!!" An army shouted making the others follow her. Namjoon just smiles and leans over towards his boyfriend and kiss.

"AHHHHHHHH!" The ARMY shouted making the member and Jimin chuckled

The K-Netizen have supported them mostly. Their country also getting more and more free country as many males there are gay.

Suddenly there flashing camera happening at the entrance. The members look at the direction and saw Jungkookwith his hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung keep walking limping and his face reddened embarrassing.

"I think he overdid it," Jimin said folding his arms.

"Sorry hyungs for the late" Jungkook said

"I see..." Namjoon said as his eyes keep looking up and down at Taehyung

Everyone can notice the marks around Taehyung's neck. Jungkook just smirked and kissed his boyfriend's cheek

"Lets's go"

"Yeah let's go before I buy the third cup," Jhope said giggling at Taehyung's embarrassing face

"Tae...Jimin. You guys will come to our concert, right?" Jin asked

"Yeah hyung. We'll go a day before the concert start"

"Nice. I don't think you guys have to check in a hotel because your boyfriends here will make you guys stay with them" Jin said

"Yep... " Jhope said as he shook his head looking at Yoongi and Jungkook

"It's settled then, Let's go... Bye Baby" Yoongi said waving

Jungkook grab Taehyung's waist towards him and kissed him deeply making the fans around them fangirling/fanboying and the paparazzi keep taking their picture.

"Let's go, guys. Jimin and Taehyung... there are 6 bodyguards will guarding you guys." The manager said

Jin and Tae just smiling nodded and waved at the idols as they get on their plane. Jungkook mouthed at Taehyung to text him. Taehyung just nodded and give him a flying kiss making Jungkook reply back. As for the fans they keep shouting watching the famous couple's interaction.