Cha Eun Woo

I'm backkk !!!
Actually i'm back yesterday but I uploaded OUT OF BOUNDS first and today this book...

Hope ya enjoy

The cafe seems near than Taehyung and Jimin expected

The cafe seems near than Taehyung and Jimin expected . Aesthetic and cozy is the theme making the customer relax, studying and chatting with their friends peacefully.

"What a nice cafe" Jimin said

"I know right ! Hey that's Bogum !" Taehyung said as he go to Bogum's place

Bogum is reading some book ... maybe getting ready for class starting tomorrow. Taehyung planned to surprised him so he tip-toed to his table . Taehyung about to shout when Bogum surprised him first.

"BOO !!"

"Yahh ! How can you noticed us ?"

"Hahahaha ... oh god your face. I heard your voice . So I'm guessing it's you then I feel someone was behind me"

"So you're the bubblegum"

"Bubblegum ?"

Taehyung pinched Jimin's arm making Jimin hissed pain.

"Ouch, Bogum"

"And you are ?"

"Jimin .. Tae's bestie"

"Nice to meet you !"

"Nice to meet you too"

The hang out was fun. They talk a lot and Bogum post their picture at his Instagram which after that Hoseok call Taehyung for leaving him out.

 They talk a lot and Bogum post their picture at his Instagram which after that Hoseok call Taehyung for leaving him out

//TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW AT UNI//
Taehyung's POV

And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
bal majchwo bwa dasi deoneun hemaeiji anhdolog
unmyeong-eul neukkyeo neo neo neo neo neo
unmyeong-eul neukkyeo na na na na na
When you hear my heartbeat, baby

(This reminds me Jungkook's VLIVE yesterday... who forget about Heartbeat 😂😂😂)

I keep singing the song until it finish while arrange my things in the locker . I'm also decorate my locker with mostly Jungkook's picture ... I keep on smiling at the picture without realising Hoseok hyung right behind me chuckling at my behaviour. I flinch surprise .