Forgiveness

So...I know I didn't update for many days... I'm so sorry guys, I'm just busy these days so I hope you guys understand.

special to the readers for being patient with my update.

No One's POV

A brand new day begins with a calming morning and sunlight reflects through the curtain disturbing the couple's sleep. The idol wakes up first and he feels a weight on his chest. He smiles looking at the person who slept on his chest...For him, it's a beautiful view that he wants to see every day.

The idol keeps playing with his boyfriend's soft hair while his eyes look at his angelic face. A knock on the door has made the other wake up from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and lookup. The idol kissed on his forehead and say

"Good morning, love," The idol said with a husky voice. The other felt as he's in heaven after listening to his boyfriend's wake-up voice.

"Good morning, Ggukkie"

"JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG! HURRY COME DOWN BREAKFAST BEFORE THE FOOD GOT COOL" A voice shouted from outside of the room

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed slowly looking at each other's messed up hair.

"COMING, JIN HYUNG" Taehyung said

Jungkook carries Tae to his bathroom and they brush their teeth together. Thankfully, Jungkook has many toothbrushes that he takes from BTS IN THE SOOP 2. After they did their morning routine, both of them went downstairs to have breakfast together.

Right now, Jimin and Taehyung are at BTS house at Hannam The Hill. Yesterday was a tiring day dealing with media and attacks from haters, sasaeng and homophobic. Bang Pd also hired more security to guard BTS if anything happens. This is why their house right now has more tight security. Jungkook took Taehyung's phone and turn it off because he doesn't want his boyfriend to get distracted by the hate that people says.

"Morning, lovebirds..." Namjoon greet the couple

"Look at Jungkook, he smiled! He never smiled this early" Yoongi said

Jungkook and Taehyung sit side by side. Jungkook takes the chance to hold his boyfriend's hand under the table while smiling at his boyfriend. Jimin shakes his head as he watches how happy his bestie is. They ate their breakfast before going to their uni.

Jungkook decided to drive his own car with Taehyung to his uni while Yoongi asked Jimin to go with him which Jimin agree because he doesn't want to disturb his bestie and his boyfriend. Right after Jungkook get out of the gate, There are many paparazzi taking picture and fans shouting.

"TAEKOOK !!!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE HANDSOME!"

"I'M YOUR FANS!!!"

Taehyung opens his window down and waves to them while shouting...

"THANK YOUUUU!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!! TAEHYUNGGGGGG!!!! OUR SAVIOUR!!"