Jeonlous much ?

Hey guysss !!!
I hope you guys are healthy and happy !

Hey guysss !!!I hope you guys are healthy and happy !

Jungkook's POV

I parked my car at the parking lot and straightly went to my dorm when Jin hyung called me.

"Jungkook..."

"Hm ?"

"Just take care of Tae, okay ?"

"You worried about him too much"

"Jungkook... he's fragile. Just take care of him"

I'm about to say something when Hoseok hyung cut me off

"Don't worry hyung, if this boy did anything.. I'll make sure Tae tell me and I can take care of him" Hoseok hyung said make me rolled my eyes annoyed with all the attention and cares that Taehyung got from my hyungs.

"Unbelieveable" I said as I walk towards my dorm building

When I arrived, I throw my things on the table and look at Taehyung's bed which is full with BT21's poster. I did asked him to take off my poster but he still keep the poster of BT21 and our full members picture. I sighed heavily and take my toileteries to go take a shower before it's too late.

When I'm back, there's still no Taehyung. I shrugged it off and play my phone on my bed.

I played for a long time... I look at the clock and it's already night. I stand up and look at the window expectig him walking to the building but I didn't see him at all. Suddenly, a car stopped infront of the building and a guy get out from the car then he open the passanger's door . That's when I realized, It's Taehyung. I clenched my fist and turn off the light and cover myself because i don't want to talk with him.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I helped Seojoon hyung because he need me as his witness. There's a rumor saying Seojoon skipped class and go to date . Seojoon hyung's manager and CEO hardly believe that because they knew that Seojoon it's not that kind of person but they still need to proof and they can't trust Hyungsik hyung because they both are best friend and obviously they thought that Hyungsik will be on Seojoon's side. Not gonna lie because Jimin will help me if I'm in trouble. That's what we call bestie for a reason. So as Seojoon's new friend and tablemate, I came to the comapny and prove that Seojoon hyung never skipped. I never understand the rumor that was made by haters .