Epilogue

Just find out one of my friends is a Taekookers and Top Kook stan !!! You guys can follow her account! She has many KOOKV books in her Library! The best ones!!!
yoonataegguk

Just find out one of my friends is a Taekookers and Top Kook stan !!! You guys can follow her account! She has many KOOKV books in her Library! The best ones!!! yoonataegguk

//TIME SKIP TO 10 YEARS LATER//Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I'm watching a huge frame that has two guys holding hands with a loving look in their eyes and two boys by their side. It's a happy family picture... A very happy one. I'm now Jeon Taehyung, a husband to Jeon Jungkook. We already married 10 years ago but the fans still don't know that we're married and already have two sons. Jeon Taejun... a 9 -years-old boy who mostly inherited his dad's appearance but has my character and Jeon Hyungkook... a 5 years-old boy who has soft skin like mine but is naughty as his dad.

My life is too complete now and happy. Tomorrow is the day where my husband will announce that we have already been married for 10 years and already have 2 sons because he decided to stop being an idol and start focusing on us more but he'll still write some lyrics and produced it because he loves that work. Don't worry about money because BTS is a part of HYBE's share and of course... as long as the company is well then BTS is well.

My thoughts got cut off a warmth by someone who hug me from behind and whispered at my right ear.

"What are you staring at?" The voice asked

I turn around and saw my handsome and hot husband who smiling at me

"The picture...it's beautiful right?"

"Did you put it by yourself?"

"yeah"

"Love! I said don't right? We can ask people to do that. You know it's dangerous!!!"

"Oh come on, I'm a guy"

"And so? It's dangerous for you!!! Don't you understand?"

"It's dangerous and you take it as nothing for you. You know one wrong step... you fall! And I'm not there to catch you! You know that damn well!" Jungkook said make me raise my brow