Koreaboo & Dispatch

How's your day, guys?

I hope it's fine. It's Christmas soon and the new year!! I feel like I'm still in the year 2019 because I don't have many memories since the pandemic.

No One's POV

No One's POV

Bogum was washing his hands when suddenly someone barged into the room making the door slam at the door. Bogum got startled and look at the person who he thought is a crazy person.

"Bogum"

"Tae! you scared me, you rascal"

"We need to talk-" I cut Tae's word when I put my hands covered his mouth. He looks at me with a questioning look but I just signal him to be quiet. There's a guy who came out making Taehyung widen his eyes from realization. The guy just washed his hands and look at us with a weird look. Then, he gets out not thinking much.

"Is anyone still here?" Taehyung asked making Bogum chuckle at his behavior

"Tae, you want to keep it secret but you didn't check your surrounding," Bogum said as Jungkook came in with panting. He locks the door and came to Taehyung's side.

Bogum smirked at both of them and lean at the sink counter with his hands folded.

"So... what did you guys do at the First Aid Room just now? Don't ever lie at me saying you guys playing 'hide the bologna pony in hole' because I obviously heard your moans and shadow. Damn... because of you two, I really want to go to the church after this.. to wash all my sins from watching Live Porn"

"Y-you saw?" Taehyung asked

"Well first, I'm about to call you when you came in but suddenly Jungkook came and suck your neck. I thought h's hurting you but you moaned and called him daddy. That's how I learned not to judge a book by its cover. Somehow an innocent-looking, Kim Taehyung is not innocent at all making me speechless back then."

"Please don't tell anyone," Taehyung said

Bogum looks at Jungkook who's looking down since the start. Bogum raised his brows and look at Taehyung.

"Tae, did you both decide not to tell anyone about your relationship?" Bogum asked

"Yeah"

"Well.. seems like Jungkook didn't like the idea."

Taehyung look at Jungkook.

"Nah, he just scared we got exposed"

"So what? What's wrong with getting exposed? Tae, we living in the 21st century which mostly hot and handsome guys are gay. There's a reason why Jungkook won't let you cover the marks and he made on your neck. You know the uses are not just for showing your affection, but also to show that you're already taken." Tae look at Jungkook back and raised his brows. Jungkook just nodded telling Tae and Boguum was right.