𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗° ᭄🍾 part 1

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Future...

Zak - tsk.. *holds knife tightly*

??? - You think you can win?? against me?!! *laughts maniacly* oh that is fucking cute you stupid little BITCH!

Zak - LIKE I FUCKING SAID! DARRYL IS MINE!! AND HE BELONGS TO ME NOT TO A FUCKING LUNATIC LIKE YOU!

??? - Lunatic?... HA!!! Wherent you the one who called him a monster?? arent you the one who made his life hell during this whole year! I TREATED HIM MUCH BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER THINK!!

The thunder storm was raining really really hard. Lightning struck at the middle of the both of them.. ??? was at the left side and Zak was on the right side.. rain really pour hard for the final battle..

Zak was filled with rage knowing that his skills are to the max and needed away to kill ???... But then suddenly Darryl bust open the roof door and went to the the two who were injured so much.

Darryl - STOP THIS ??? PLEASE!!!

??? - Im doing this for you!! he doesnt deserve you!!! he will just treat you like shit. Cant you see Darryl!!! the two of us are both crazy! we are ment for each other!!

Darryl - I DONT CARE!! I ONLY LOVE ZAK.. Even when he bullied me.. hurt me.. left me.. and did all those bad things.. after all that his done.. i will always love him.. please.. let him go..

Zak - D..Darryl.. *starts crying* Im sorry from all the wrong things i have done to you!! if i could go back in time i would punch myself from ever hurting you!!!

??? - he.. *starts laughing maniacly* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTH YOU STUPID BLUE BITCH!! DARRYL IS MINE AND ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE HIM MINE!!!

??? rush to Zak while lighting strucks and heavy rain still pouring on the night sky. Zak look's at ??? about to depend him but suddenly.. ??? push him off the roof.

Zak's slip at the metal bar and looking at ??? maniac smile.. He widen his eye's when Darryl scream his name.. He knew he wasnt a match for him.. but he tried.. dindt he?

Darryl - ZAKY NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

* Flash*

[ ... ]

Present:

Nurse - Miss Sunny Noveschosch?

Sunny - *gets up from the waiting room* h..here!!

Nurse - oh, are you perhaps Darryl's.. uhh?

Sunny - older sister.

Nurse - ahhh ok, Well Darryl is at his room and waiting for you.