6ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 43

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Welp.. were finally at the fun part of the chapter! the next future chapters are going to be so intense now!

I think you already know who's the next rival..

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Jack - bravo you two! you know what, since you handle that gracefully ill make an exception for you both! So Darryl can have a slightly high score.

Darryl - wait.. You mean it professor?!!

Jack - yes oh and I see you brought the other student Zak. Thank you, now go back to your seat now.

Zak - sure.. no problem Professor..

Zak went back to his seat along with Darryl and Eret. Darryl went to Zak and hugged him tight.

Darryl - did you see that!! I did so well!!

Zak - *smile and pat his head* yes you did! I'm so so proud of you!!

Darryl - yeay!

Darryl continues hugging Zak and Zak hugs him back but.. Zak's expression changes and goes back to his murderous unamused face.

Sunny went to Eret and hugged him, thanking him for helping his brother. Eret was just glad he was able to help out her brother then Sunny saw Zak's expression and knew exactly what his planning.

[ ... ]

Sunny locks the door at the janitor closet and grabs Zak shoulder and pin him hard at the wall glaring at him.

Sunny - Zak i know exactly what the fuck your thinking!!

Zak - *giggles gently* oh really?

Sunny - tsk.. Zak.. I'm begging you.. please don't try and kill Eret!! his my friend and I can't afford to lose any more friends because of your doings!!

Zak - hmm.. no promises *smiles*

Sunny could not believe what Zak was saying. Sunny was pissed and she pulled out her dagger and put it at Zak's throat threatening him to not kill her best friend.

Sunny - Zak.. I'm serious..

Zak - alright alright fine.. I won't "kill" him.. *rolls eyes*

Sunny - good.. 

Sunny let's go of Zak and proceeds to leave the janitor's closet. While Sunny was gone Zak just started laughing maniacally and at the back of his hands is his finger cross.

Zak - sorry, but not sorry sister-in-law *smiles*

Zak gets out of the janitor's closet and goes back to his friends. He saw his beloved waving at him and that made him blush. Then Nick went to Zak and the two started talking.