𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜

Hey Guy's!! Welp this book has finally comes to it's end and yeah! i marked the book done and were moving on to the next book which i have 2 idea's of a story that you guy's will literally vote on it!!!

Book idea's!!!

1. Royalty AU. A skephalo story

In this AU Bad aka Darryl was just a normal morgue and coffin maker. He has two loving parents who are literally in a pickle getting their son to get married. His parents support and love him very much even if he likes guy's but just worried that Darryl need someone to be beside him so.. The two just try to find him a male suiter but..

Darryl literally mostly act or well.. he is crazy and scare the male suiter away. Darryl has a reason why he drove them away is because he already has someone he love.. A old childhood friend who promise the two will be together when the two get reunited again!!

So Darryl has a mission to find his long lost childhood friend back and fullfill their promise but who knew their were so many obstecle waiting. Quackity also known as Alex who is next in line for the throne needed to find either a guy or girl to marry because the emperor aka his father is dying.

So he requested every guy or girl to meet to the palace but sadly most of them are engage but.. they heard the news of a young peasant boy name Darryl. Darryl was engage to the prince but Darryl did his best to escape and now he is a runaway bride.

Darryl is really confident to find his long lost lover so when he escape he went to a near villiage where he met skeppy a.k.a the son of the chief and the two was beggining to get close and he also met a few friends a long the way!

Will Darryl ever find his childhood friend or it will lead to a complete total chaos!

( This has an interesting plot twist ngl or.. i always give unexpected plot and plot twist every book - >- )

2. The CEO is my son's father. A skephalo story.

Bad also known as Darryl has a loving caring boyfriend since senior year. He was name Zak. The most richest and well known for his family background. But..

After they graduated College thinks started to changes.. Darryl wanted to finallt tell Zak about his secret that he has a very rare condition..

Darryl was born having woman organns that can actualy make him pregnant but.. every time Darryl try to talk to Zak..

Zak just mostly distance and  became colder towards Darryl and mostly focuses on work instead of hanging out with him anymore...

One day or the next morning Darryl woke up with his boyfriend and at his bedroom remember last night event.

That the two maybe did a one night stand.. Darryl suddenly felt sick and rush to the bathroom and when he started vomitted he kinda already knew what was happening.

He took the test and was very suprised he was having a baby. Darryl felt over joy knowing his finally ganna be a papa or mama and he rush to tell Zak but..

An unknown woman suddenly came in and told Darryl that the girl was Zak's fiance.. Darryl's heart was shattered.. and wanted to punch Zak.. but he just yelled telling what was going on.

Zak looks way and just told Darryl he lost interest in him.and his parents requested her to be his wife to expand the company.

Because of that Darryl hid the fact that the two were having a baby since he wanted to forget the life he has with Zak. Darryl just ran away crying and scream and just promise himself that he wont need any man to rely on and will just focus on his future baby.

But who knew faith aka me lmao xD. Will let them to meet up after 3 years.. what will happened when Zak find out about little Sappy..

Welp that was the good news and i bet u bishes will choose royalty AU since u guys voted mostly the royalty one.

And now for the Bad news..

Im taking a break..

And this isnt just like the normal few days or 1 week of break i did.. This is a long ass few months break..

I have a reason why im.taking breaks and no its not bcs i lost motivation its because..

1. College is really bugging me a lot and it made me struggle so much to post daily.. but i cant let you guys down since i promise to post daily...

2. Again im fucking lazy..

3. I just really need a break.. Im really tired and jusy wanted  few months of break before doing my next books.

4. Even if i post my book now.. i wont post daily like.. you guy's really dont want me to do like post 1 chapter every 2 weeks.. so i figure ill just do a break and just have my title as an Author who post daily (・∀・)

I hope you guys understand and i do apologise.. I knew a lot of you are excied for the new book and 3 people already thretend me to make my book already... - >-

Like wow...chill you 3 maniac's...

So.. when will i come back? probably during semester break or.. in summer..

Ok i dont wanna wait you guy's long that will be too crule.. So im just ganna wait when its my semester break and ill make.my book!

Till then you guys have plenty of time to vote which book you guy's want!! and for my future readers aswell.

Again i wanna apologise but same time hope you all understand my situation but.. do not worry!!! i will still be posting at my Dream smp mini-story/one-shot book.

Again i take req and will post one chapter every 1 week or 2 weeks to make sure to tell you guys that im still alive and will not dissapoint you all

(ㆁωㆁ).

Love you all so sooo much and hope to see you guy's very very soon 💕

P.S

Pls dont kill me or commit arson.. Thank you...

🎉 You've finished reading ❤️ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ💙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸 🎉