5ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 34

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

This part of the chapter will be less insane..

I think?

Yeah defends on my writting.. welp enjoy!

Also i want you all guy's to comment here if Path will survive the game or not?

And here if you think Path will die or not :>

I give out many plot twist so you guy's should know the answer already if you are a loyal viewer of mine (ㆁωㆁ)

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Erick - Let the game's begin!

Erick taps his cane to push the red button at the left side and the screen pops up revealing some questions.

Path - you walk into a haunted house and find yourself locked in and a voice tells you to solve an easy riddle.. the riddle is, which is not real? look into the mirror?... 1. Wolf, 2. Goblin, 3. Vampire, 4. Pixie... uhh..

Erick - you have 10 seconds to pick a carrier with the right answer.

Path - shit! I guess I'll choose 3!

Path quickly gets in carrier 3 and the ride starts lifting it up high and stops.. then a flash of light appears at 4 carriers and boom!

Carrier 1, 2 and 4 crash at the ground leaving carrier 3 to stay up and Path's heart was beating so fast.

Erick congratulates Path for surviving the first question and 4 more left. The carrier was brought down and the goons brought 3 new carriers and once again the screen popped up a question.

Path - What smells bad when living but smells good when dead? 1. Roses, 2. Bacon, 3. Dried fish, 4. Roast chicken..

Path was thinking hard on this one because it's most of a tricky question.. but the timer started and Path just tried to use his luck and just chose 2.

Path went on Carrier 2 and boom! The other 3 fell down and crashed and Path was staying up.. Path really felt so close to dying and once again the carrier went down and the screen popped up another riddle.

Path - You can touch me but i cant touch you back, You can see me, But i only reflect you and can never reject you, What am I? 1. Mirror, 2.Puddle, 3. Ocean, 4. white Ice. oh it's so easy! It's a mirror!!

Erick - pff- i can tell you've been rejected because of your quick answer.

Path - shut up..

Path knew it was true so he just went to the 1st carrier feeling embarrassed, the other carrier dropped and left up screaming yes cause he was right.

The carrier went down and another question popped up.

Path - I have eight to spare and am covered with pur. 1. Dog, 2. Cow, 3. possum, 4. Cat

Path thinks for a moment and remembers his sister Mae who absolutely chased a Cat spirit and killed him once and he said he has 8 more lives to spare.