ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ |ɪ|° ᭄💭 part 23

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl - Let me begin my story during my time at the Asylum...

*Flashback to the past*

Nurse - alright Mr. Noveschosch here is your new room *opens the door*

 Noveschosch here is your new room *opens the door*

Darryl - ok woah.. why is my room look so modest compare to the other maniacs who has 1 uncomterbme bed and everything surrounded by a soft wall..

Nurse - well.. the name Miss, Sunny payed us a whole lot of money to give you the best doctor, therapist, teacher and a comterble room, we spend a week building and fixing up to your liking Mr, Noveschosch.

Darryl - wait really... my cousin did all that?!!!

Nurse - yes and i hope you will enjoy your stay here because the sooner you'll get better the sooner you'll get out.

The nurse smile and untie Darryl's hands from his cloth. Darryl has un amused face and just said thanks to the nurse and he now left.

Darryl looks around at the room and smiles how this is really well done then he saw a note and a photo of both of them. He goes to the note and read it.

Note •

Dear Darryl.

I know being stuck at a insame and mental asylum can be hard but i'll do my very very best to help you get out, im currently working on a plan to cut ties with my family and doing paper works to adopt you..

For now i hope you can stay safe and always remember to stay at your room all times cause the people in there are real nasty and im scared if something bad will happened to my future little brother.

Anyway hope you stay safe and always remember your dear future big sister will always love you and i promise to visit you twice a month and hopefull in the future i can visit you everyday.

☀️Sunny☀️

[ ... ]

Darryl teard up a bit from those words, he grabs the picture frame and hugs it tight knowing he finally has a family member who cared for him because his grandma already passed away last week..