5ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 29

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

It's finally this hooker's turn to be the next rival.. welp bro, here you are! the time you have been waiting for..

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It was now Thursday 12:00 in the afternoon. Darryl was keeping a closed eye on Zak because of the recent suspicion he does. 

Like Darryl promised himself he wont stalk Zak but he mostly does it sometimes because he was sooo curious on what he's been doing.

Darryl has noticed he acts differently and isn't worried when her girlfriend went missing, Heck it feels like he didn't care.

Everytime Darryl tried to follow Zak he always ended up being disturb by either Ven or Maya. 

Which Ven and Maya already knew Darryl was spying on Zak so Zak asked them both to distract Darryl everytime he tried to get rid or kill someone.

I mean Darryl thought that was nice but he shook his head saying to himself no cause he promised himself he won't love him again, right?

Darryl pov - ugh.. Darryl get over with him already!! you heard what he said.. he won't love a monster like me.. tsk.. I need to find myself a boyfriend or a date quick... before I repeat my past..

Puffy was calling Darryl multiple times but Darryl was lost in his thoughts thinking about the strange event that's been happening.. Puffy yelled at Darryl and he finally snapped out of it. 

Darryl - huh what??

Puffy - Darryl! I said answer the board!!

Darryl - o..oh yeah.. so sorry Miss puffy..

Darryl gets up from his desk and goes to the board, grabs a whiteboard marker and starts answering it.

Clay - psst- Nick!

Nick - what??!

Clay - don't you think it's unlike Darryl to zone out like that?

Nick - well he did the same thing when we were in highschool so nothing seems to be weird by that.

Clay - true but.. the school is also weird because of the missing people.. don't you think?

Nick, Karl and Alex heard that and started quite because they knew why.

Alex - well why do you care all of a sudden? it's not our business anyway.

George - i mean true but.. this was similar back at highschool... don't you think Darryl?

Karl - what no way!! Darryl changes he wont kill anyone!

George - how can you guys be so sure!! 

Alex - oi bitch! just remember I still stayed the same.. but that doesn't mean I was the reason why people went missing, maybe they skipped school or whatever..

Clay - now that i think about it.. you 4 are acting stranges... even Zak! Is there something me and George do not know about??

Zak wasn't even paying attention to them because he was too busy being love struck and looking at Darryl.

Zak pov - so cute~

While the 3 were worrying because Clay and George were on to them, Nick and Karl had done a bit of crime lately ever since they saved their boyfriend Alex..