sᴜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴀsᴛ 2 |ɪ|° ᭄🌻part 37

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It was now 12 pm and everyone started to go to lunch but.. Erick feels a bit off and Sunny was getting real worried for him.

Sunny approaches Erick and asks if he was ok. Erick went back to his senses and just smiled telling her girlfriend that he was ok.

Sunny smiles and grabs his hand and goes off to the outside picnic area to meet with everyone.

Sunny saw his brother along with their friends and Maya. Sunny waves at them and they all wave back.

Sunny - so, how's everyone's class?

Nick - ehh good.

Alex - you literally just slept the entire class babe..

Karl - that is true..

Clay - and Puffy was literally screaming at Nick and made him run to the classroom like 15 times.

George - God that was embarrassing..

Darryl - welp, people never changes that often i guess *giggles* Plus Zak here was mostly distracted at class too.. he can't even focus like he's just staring at a wall!

Clay - you sure it was a wall Darryl..

Nick - Zak was looking something else you know Darryl~

Maya - you people suck.. literally i'm the only single person here..

Erick - not our fault you suck at love.

Maya - Shut up! Even if I work for you, that hurt!!!

Erick - pff- yeah I know I'm sorry.

All of them were just continuing their conversation and were just laughing. Zak was still feeding Darryl same goes for Nick and Karl who was feeding Alex as well.

Sunny was on his big sister arc and was giving Zak a murderous look signaling him to back off.

Zak, who felt a crazy Aura saw Sunny has a devilish look and quickly moves 1 meter apart from Darryl. Darryl was confused and maybe Zak wanted to just eat his lunch now.

Darryl - say sis.. I've been meaning to ask..

Sunny - what is it Darryl?

Darryl - i'm so like.. super curious how are you two back together and all? don't you hate Erick the most and like when we were roommates back then u always talk ummm.. the crap out of him?

Erick - figures 

Sunny - oh that.. umm.. well.. fine i'll tell you.. but this will be a long one.

Zak - we have like a whole hour before class starts and your story is better then Nick..

Nick - HEY!