ɪᴄʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ° ᭄❄️ part 42

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

So sorry for the late post.. i was busy doing some reports for my college shit on tuesday..

Hope you enjoy this chapter guy's and were nearly at the end.. so i would like to thank you all in advance for reading my book once again my loyal viewers^^

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Darryl leans in for a kiss and kisses Zak, Zak never felt so happy knowing Darryl will be the first one who will kiss him. 

Zak embraces the kiss and holds Darryl's waist, Kissing him back. As the two kissed Alex and George rush to the two and when they open the door they saw the two kissing.

The two were surprised and Alex started laughing while George snapped a photo and sent it to their friends.

The two started blushing so hard. Zak was yelling at them for meddling in their business but Darryl just giggles and cuddles Zak.

Darryl - aww is my Zaky that mad that we got exposed? *holds his chin*

Zak - s..shut up Darryl!! This is embarrassing.. *looks away while blushing*

Darryl smirks and leans closer to Zak, The two are speechless and George drops his phone. 

Darryl smiles at them asking to give them privacy and Alex gives his best friend a thumbs up.

Alex grabs George and they both exit the room closing the door and Darryl goes back looking at Zak.

Zak - D..Darryl.. w..what are you d..doing?..

Darryl - claiming dominance.. Zaky~

Darryl suddenly Pin Zak on the bed and just started kissing him. Zak has never seen Darryl be this demanding and his loving it so much.

Zak - D..Darryl~

Darryl - i want you to only say my name and no one else, got it~

Zak - y..yes..

Darryl smirks and starts kissing Zak passionately. Zak felt the heat rising up and because of that he realized Darryl still has some hidden personality he doesn't know.

Darryl started kissing Zak's neck and Zak was moaning out Darryl's name and Darryl bit his sweet spot.

Zak - ahh!~ D..Darryl w..where i..in school..

Darryl - so? wouldn't it be fun to get caught? Darling~

(yeah.. im just like going to do that and skip the part.. you horny ass people)

Zak was covered in bite marks still blushing and Darryl helps him get up and put on his new school uniform.

Darryl - sorry if i got a little rough Zak..