ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴋɪss° ᭄💞 part 41

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Zak was minding his own business walking around the school field but in his mind he knew someone's was spying on them.

Zak pov - tsk.. why the fuck are those student following me.. are they the photography club..

Zak was still walking through the snow and wanted to confront them. Then he suddenly realize what Ven have told him.

Ven mentioned to Zak that the photography club is hunting down the murderer in the school and Hans, who was the club leader, has told that he was the most suspicious of all.

Zak started smirking and if evidence they want they will soon get it and he can get rid of them 1 by 1.

Zak pov - oh this is going to be fun indeed.. *laughs maniacly*

[ ... ]

Meanwhile at Charlie's office

Charlie was investigating the recent event that happened to the amusement park. He already knew about the lock down and such but.. when they went to go there..

A group of people with guns and highly explosive blocks their attack and manage to kill half of the police and even blow up their station.

There was even a voice recorded message that uses a voice changer to hide Zak's identity saying.

Voice - You pathetic police officer's can't even kill a single one of my people. Well.. this just shows how worthless and pathetic you all are and by the way.. Investigator charlie.. The one you thought you solved the case has long been solved because this new Era there's a new murderer in town, goodluck finding who we are or.. if you live to see that another day.. *laughs maniacly*

Charlie was pissed and smashed everything in his desk.. the other cops were worried for him but knew they couldn't meddle in his business..

Charlie - I thought it was only 1 but there's more of them!!! GOD DAMN IT!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!

*Back to Zak*

Zak was walking casually and just smiling feeling all happy and all but in his thought he really had a devilish face.

Xian - tsk.. how long are we gonna follow him!

Tina - until the bell rings..

Yuki - ugh.. this is ridiculous!!

Hans - you need to shut up! all of you or were going to get caught!!!

Kyla - is this really how we are going to catch Zak being a killer?? I mean he's doing nothing but just walking around in the snow!

Hans - i know but Ven said he has seen him do something while holding a knife and Ven would never lie.. right?

Yuki - I guess..

Zak was still walking casually until he finally got a message from Nick.

*Text message*

Nick - Yooo Zak! We finally got all the things you need and Karl is already getting the teacher and Alex is waiting for you at the club room! you have 1 minute before the teacher gets there!