ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ° ᭄🎗️ part 16

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Zak - *knocks and opens door* h..hello..

Erick - *throws knife beside Zak* well if isn't ths guy who put my wife in prison..

Zak *gulp* h..hey Erick..

Erick - what the fuck you want now you blue bitch..

Zak - ok look.. i dindt plan out that Sunny will be put in prison.. i.. was just-

Erick - *sight* yeah yeah i know, Charlie was suspecting Darryl for the murder and Sunny was just protecting him.. so i guess it wasnt your faulth but.. thats not the reason why i brought you here..

Zak - then what?

Erick - how in the hell did Adam ended up getting hang?

Zak was suprised and now realize he dindt even hang him he just burn him alive, Zak told Erick he make sure he was dead by the fire and Erick told Zak that their might be after you and Darryl.

Zak now started to feel a bit worried knowing someone knows his secret and the time he heard someone said "nice kill Zak" makes him realize it wasnt just his imagination.

Zak sight and manage to tell Erick everything that has happened to him and how one person knows his doing and secrets.

Erick - this is very much a problem..

Zak - what are we ganna do?!

Erick - i'll keep a closed look out and i dont think that person will attack you anytime soon..

Zak - how so?

Erick - well if he did.. he or she had kill you before but im guessing that person have other plans.. for now i suggest be coutious now Zak.

Zak - ok i will.. also i do need something aswell..

Erick - hm?

[ ... ]

It was now lunch time and every student went to the cafeteria and club activities. Since Sunny was at prison the Marcial arts club will be suspended until she comes back.

Zak was at the arts and crafts club trying to wrap a present and eret whos a club leader help Zak into wrapping a beautifull present.

Eret - ok i think thats some... improvement...

Zak - you think!!

Eret - no.. try again..

Zak - oh come on!!

Eret - hey you cant give that garbage to your special person now cant you?

Zak - your right.. god your such a perfectionist..

Eret - yes i am, and as Sunny's friend you know she despise you but since you asked nicely i have no choice and your wrapping skills sucks..