ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ |ɪɪ|° ᭄🎪part 33

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

This part of the chapter will be a bit more extreme then the others..

And dont blame me.. my idiot brother of a fish requested his death - >-

just warning you guys.. thats all.. this chapter is really insane!!!

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Alex - let the game's begin!!!

Path's cage started to lift up the same height as to where Alex is standing, then a huge scale was brought up from the ground and a table with some items was brought out for both Alex and Path.

Alex smiles devilishly and starts throwing some items in.. Path thought this was easy... too easy..

Path - what's the catch at this game?

Alex - nothing.. 

Path - this game is way too easy...

Alex - better not judge a book by its cover *giggles*

Alex continues throwing stuff the same goes for Path, The two almost run out of items and time.. Then one final item for Path, Path throws the final item and the scale has to match up the same weight meaning it's a draw. Path cheered knowing it was a tie!!!

But...

Alex started laughing hard.. Path asked why he was laughing but Alex didn't say a word and he looked at his cane and smiled at it devilishly..

Path widens his eyes knowing he knows what Alex is doing.. and with 20 seconds to spare... 

Alex threw his cane at the scale and caused him to have more weight then Path... Path was shaking and backed away.. knowing he had lost and 15 seconds left before he dies..

Alex - oh my.. seems someone is doom.. but don't you think the prize you won might have a clue? and all this surrounding as well?

Path lifts his head up still sobbing.. he looks round seeing the body parts that are hanging and knows what Karl meant by the word.. "sacrifice

Path gulps and grabs the butcher knife at the scale... he looks at his reflection, takes off his red polo and biting it hard and starts praying for his dear life...